Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Turning off the music when you open the character screen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Turning off the music when you open the character screen Empty
PostSubject: Turning off the music when you open the character screen   Turning off the music when you open the character screen EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 3:00 pm

Malkav had mentioned that on some maps the music still plays even when you open the character sheet. Since the character sheet already has music playing, you get 2 different songs being played at once. Very annoying. Malkav mentioned it appears random and the community has never figured out how to fix it.

Well last night... I DID!!! cheers

I'll be implementing the new bug fix into 1.3 so the music stops playing when you open the character sheet. I put new character sheet music in TFN and it's an epic sounding song, so I hate to have it ruined with this bug. I'm super excited about this bug fix!
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Turning off the music when you open the character screen   Turning off the music when you open the character screen EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 5:09 pm

I probably won't put music in the character sheet, but I'm curious what causes the problem. Something like my guess about soundscheme or ambient_generic? Or something else?
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Turning off the music when you open the character screen   Turning off the music when you open the character screen EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 5:52 pm

In the sound scheme, yeah. And it was a terribly easy fix to find too, I'm really shocked that nobody found it before me.

You want to add the line "NoPause" "0" to the music at the top in the first entry. That tells it to pause the music playing when you open the character sheet. You can do this with ambient sound FX also, or even the cop music for criminal violations.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Turning off the music when you open the character screen   Turning off the music when you open the character screen EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 6:08 pm

Thanks for the info.

From what I heard, burgermeister isn't modding atm, but we should tell Wesp.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Turning off the music when you open the character screen   Turning off the music when you open the character screen EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 6:41 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Thanks for the info.

From what I heard, burgermeister isn't modding atm, but we should tell Wesp.

I already told him and he was grateful for the help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turning off the music when you open the character screen   Turning off the music when you open the character screen Empty

Back to top Go down

Turning off the music when you open the character screen
Page 1 of 1