Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Political Correctness destroying US/EU?

Go down 
+9
Claudia
Karavolos
SaulottheGentle
Dragatus
ThePhilosopher
MxM
Feral
Childe of Malkav
Zer0Morph
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
MxM
Methuselah
Methuselah
MxM

Political Correctness destroying US/EU? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Political Correctness destroying US/EU?   Political Correctness destroying US/EU? - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 2:46 pm

Karavolos wrote:
To my knowledge and judging by how the word is used, I believe they're meant the be areas were certain words and/or criticism are not welcome out of fear they will hurt the feelings and/or some manner of well being for the people within.
I don't want to sound rude, but that's ridiculous Shocked
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Political Correctness destroying US/EU?   Political Correctness destroying US/EU? - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 4:39 pm

It seems young people around the globe are under the impression that "minimal emotional stability" is not necessary for life, and that society is oppressing them in demanding it.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Political Correctness destroying US/EU?   Political Correctness destroying US/EU? - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 2:32 pm

Areas for young deluded people when they are safe from bubble-bursting? Sounds like a good idea.

People, seriously, when did the West get so pussyfied?
Back to top Go down
MxM
Methuselah
Methuselah
MxM

PostSubject: Re: Political Correctness destroying US/EU?   Political Correctness destroying US/EU? - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 4:58 pm

Feral wrote:
Areas for young deluded people when they are safe from bubble-bursting? Sounds like a good idea.

People, seriously, when did the West get so pussyfied?
I'd say after WWII (around 1970), but the important questions are "How?" and "Why?" scratch
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Political Correctness destroying US/EU?   Political Correctness destroying US/EU? - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 6:51 pm

I live in the United States, and I can tell you that this country is full of the biggest pussies I've ever seen. It's pathetic at what our society and culture have turned in too. So many butt hurt people living here.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
MxM
Methuselah
Methuselah
MxM

PostSubject: Re: Political Correctness destroying US/EU?   Political Correctness destroying US/EU? - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 7:21 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
I live in the United States, and I can tell you that this country is full of the biggest pussies I've ever seen. It's pathetic at what our society and culture have turned in too. So many butt hurt people living here.
I guess we are back to the topic's title, but with an exclamation mark scratch
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Political Correctness destroying US/EU?   Political Correctness destroying US/EU? - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 7:57 am

MxM wrote:
Zer0Morph wrote:

Appears to.

Btw, making peoples' butts hurt could be fun... Wink
Back to top Go down
MxM
Methuselah
Methuselah
MxM

PostSubject: Re: Political Correctness destroying US/EU?   Political Correctness destroying US/EU? - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 10:58 am

Feral wrote:
MxM wrote:
Zer0Morph wrote:

Appears to.

Btw, making peoples' butts hurt could be fun... Wink
Sorry, but they are pussies Razz
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Political Correctness destroying US/EU?   Political Correctness destroying US/EU? - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 12:44 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Safe-space&redirect=no

I don't know. Doesn't sound all that bad to me, though it depends on context. I mean I have no idea what it's like to be discriminated against based on race or sexual orientation, but I imagine it can get tiring at times. So having a place where you can get away from the bullshit would be nice. That said, if someone uses such a safe-space to run away from problems then that is of course not so good.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Political Correctness destroying US/EU?   Political Correctness destroying US/EU? - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 1:50 pm

Dragatus wrote:

I don't know. Doesn't sound all that bad to me, though it depends on context. I mean I have no idea what it's like to be discriminated against based on race or sexual orientation, but I imagine it can get tiring at times. So having a place where you can get away from the bullshit would be nice. That said, if someone uses such a safe-space to run away from problems then that is of course not so good.

Unless it is used to stifle valid criticism. As in censoring differing political opinions, because you could.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Political Correctness destroying US/EU?   Political Correctness destroying US/EU? - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 1:56 pm

Disagreeing with someone else's beliefs or lifestyle while showing tolerance to co-exist with that person is completely different than flat out hating someone for different beliefs or lifestyle. The former is okay but the later is not.

For example, I follow the bible and I interpret homosexuality to be a sin. Does that mean I hate Feral and anyone practicing a homosexual lifestyle? No, it means I disagree with his lifestyle but I'm still his friend and will be there for him in a time of need (as much as one can over the internet). That's called tolerance. If I were to stand here and say "He's a homo faggot who deserves to burn in hell for all eternity!", that's just intolerance and hate and I would be in the wrong. That's just an example.

Having different beliefs is fine, and though we, as people, may have different ideas on how the world should be, we should also respect each other and not get angry when someone doesn't believe what we believe.

-End Rant Laughing
Back to top Go down
MxM
Methuselah
Methuselah
MxM

PostSubject: Re: Political Correctness destroying US/EU?   Political Correctness destroying US/EU? - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 2:05 pm

Dragatus wrote:

In life you have to face bullshit all the time, it's called being adult. Where would you run if a co-worker is a complete asshole? Are you going to your boss and tell him/her that your co-worker calls you names or says nasty things?
Universities are place of instruction and their primary focus should be make you an intelligent adult. If they fail in making you an adult they are doomed to fail in making you intelligent.
There is no intelligence in close-minded individuals, independently of political views.
PS: I used the second person because there isn't a way to make it less personal in English (or at least one that I know), but it's not an attack to you, Dragatus Smile (just to be clear)
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Political Correctness destroying US/EU?   Political Correctness destroying US/EU? - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 2:11 pm

Quote :
Are you going to your boss and tell him/her that your co-worker calls you names or says nasty things?

I would, after I spoke to my co-worker about it. If my co-worker was being a dick to me, I would ask them politely to stop, if they didn't, then I would escalate it to my boss, yes. I put up with name calling and jerk behavior all through grade school, I don't need to put up with it in a professional environment too.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Political Correctness destroying US/EU?   Political Correctness destroying US/EU? - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 5:29 pm

Feral's a homo faggot who deserves to burn in hell for all eternity!

(I'm gonna need some company.)
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Political Correctness destroying US/EU?   Political Correctness destroying US/EU? - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 5:54 pm

Jad.3 wrote:

Why wouldn't you strive for eternal salvation? I will need somebody to toss me a tennis ball in Heaven. Assuming I manage to get there, but I am trying... With my looks it gets easier by the year...
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Political Correctness destroying US/EU?   Political Correctness destroying US/EU? - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 6:47 pm

Jad.3 wrote:

OMG! Shocked Shocked Shocked LOL Razz
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Political Correctness destroying US/EU?   Political Correctness destroying US/EU? - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:57 am

On the other hand, Zer0, the bible thing was just an example, right? Right?
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Political Correctness destroying US/EU?   Political Correctness destroying US/EU? - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 6:37 am

Let Zer0 be. He is free to believe and seek salvation. That I am hopless at it doesn't mean I have to make it harder for others.

As for PC:

Political Correctness destroying US/EU? - Page 5 A576zxL_460s_v1
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Political Correctness destroying US/EU?   Political Correctness destroying US/EU? - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 1:13 pm

Feral wrote:
Let Zer0 be. He is free to believe and seek salvation.

Thank You! I love you

That's a good comic strip, it does a really good job summarizing many of the problems of today. Too many butt hurt people out there.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Political Correctness destroying US/EU?   Political Correctness destroying US/EU? - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 3:39 pm

I loled so hard!

Political Correctness destroying US/EU? - Page 5 AGxnAQw_700b_v4
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Political Correctness destroying US/EU?   Political Correctness destroying US/EU? - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 5:01 pm

HAHAHAHA!!
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Political Correctness destroying US/EU?   Political Correctness destroying US/EU? - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 5:53 pm

I was being an ass... Germany doesn't even have a workable army now.

Last edited by Feral on Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Poor grammar. I am tired AF)
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Political Correctness destroying US/EU?   Political Correctness destroying US/EU? - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 6:28 pm

Feral wrote:
I was being an ass... Germany doesn't  even have a workable army now.

Neither did Hitler, at first. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Political Correctness destroying US/EU?   Political Correctness destroying US/EU? - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 6:45 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Feral wrote:
I was being an ass... Germany doesn't  even have a workable army now.

Neither did Hitler, at first. Suspect

Nor a milion imigrants at home...
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Political Correctness destroying US/EU?   Political Correctness destroying US/EU? - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 1:23 am

Hueheuheuheuehueheuheuehueh

Political Correctness destroying US/EU? - Page 5 AvP66dn_700b
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Political Correctness destroying US/EU?   Political Correctness destroying US/EU? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Political Correctness destroying US/EU?
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next