Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Political Correctness destroying US/EU?

Go down 
+9
Claudia
Karavolos
SaulottheGentle
Dragatus
ThePhilosopher
MxM
Feral
Childe of Malkav
Zer0Morph
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

Political Correctness destroying US/EU? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Political Correctness destroying US/EU?   Political Correctness destroying US/EU? - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 2:24 pm

Jad,

Your thoughts on Jesus Christ are misinformed and ignorant. You seem to know nothing about the man who lived 2,000 years ago who performed miracles, spread God's word, and died on the cross for all of man's sins. Jesus is not a religion (on how you classify religion) nor is he burning witches and killing homos, nor is he the Catholic church and all of its nonsense. To understand Jesus, you need to read the bible and block out all of the world's noise and craziness, and only then can you begin to understand. Until that time, you will remain blind to Jesus and what God wants for us.

Unfortunately, we can't have this conversation because you don't understand what I'm talking about, so I'll just end it here and pray for you. I hope that one day you do reach out to the one who made you and begin to explore the purpose of your life. God Bless you. I love you
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Political Correctness destroying US/EU?   Political Correctness destroying US/EU? - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 2:33 pm

I did. We make breweries together.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Political Correctness destroying US/EU?   Political Correctness destroying US/EU? - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 3:10 pm

Just so you know Jad, that like Feral, you may or may not agree with me and my views, and that's okay. I still respect both of you and your differences. And though I do want what's best for you, I don't expect you to see what I see based on our very different life experiences. We are all very different people and so while I pray for you both, know that I do not judge you guys and love you whole heartily. And if either of you ever want to sit down and talk about Jesus and what he wants for us, I'd be happy to do that, but I won't force that on you.

Either way, you guys are great and I'm a better person for knowing you. Rock on TCI! I love you Very Happy I love you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Political Correctness destroying US/EU?   Political Correctness destroying US/EU? - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 3:46 pm

Nigga did we just had a religious discussion that did not end on people stabbing one another?
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Political Correctness destroying US/EU?   Political Correctness destroying US/EU? - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 4:19 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
Nigga did we just had a religious discussion that did not end on people stabbing one another?

Jewish people do not stab others over religion. We stone when we could, or take interest on money when we couldn't. Or sell insurance policies, if the heretic is really nasty lol!

@Zer0: I love you man. It has been people like you to draw me to Catholicism. I start to think what the Gospel says makes sense. Talmud is a great vaccine to that, but as far as Talmud is concerned I grow skeptical, especially after comparing it to Torah (or Old Testament, as you call it). My problem with the Catholic Church is that after Vaticanum Secundum it changed it's story a lot. If something is from God, it need not and could not be changed. Recently I learned about the Old Church (Lefebrist) and they seem more convincing. Above oll, they stick up to the rules and don't get whiny...

Whoa... Am I turning into a Jewish gay Lefebrist!? What my Party grandma would have said...?

Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Political Correctness destroying US/EU?   Political Correctness destroying US/EU? - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 4:45 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:

Haha yes we did!! I don't understand "religious" people who feel the need to put someone's eye out over disagreeing. Do you know what Jesus used to do when people disagreed with him? He walked away in peace. Mark 4:9 "Then Jesus said, “Whoever has ears to hear, let them hear.” He didn't shoot anyone, stone anyone, gauge out their eyes, he simply walked away peacefully.

Feral wrote:
It has been people like you to draw me to Catholicism.

I'm sorry to hear that. I would never intentionally try to draw someone to the Catholic church, but rather I would hope my words bring you to Jesus. The Catholic Church and Jesus couldn't be further apart.

Feral wrote:
If something is from God, it need not and could not be changed.

Amen Brother! You are 100% correct.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Political Correctness destroying US/EU?   Political Correctness destroying US/EU? - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 4:49 pm

Outta reach for stabbing, but I am banging my head on the table right now. Major hypocrisy, you know.

Edit: Seeing this I wanna go to hell.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Political Correctness destroying US/EU?   Political Correctness destroying US/EU? - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 5:04 pm

Jad.3 wrote:
Seeing this I wanna go to hell.

Then you will my friend. Everyone has a choice to make in this life.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Political Correctness destroying US/EU?   Political Correctness destroying US/EU? - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 5:10 pm

Anything to get away from your condescendence. And all my friends will be there.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Political Correctness destroying US/EU?   Political Correctness destroying US/EU? - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 5:48 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:

I'm sorry to hear that. I would never intentionally try to draw someone to the Catholic church, but rather I would hope my words bring you to Jesus. The Catholic Church and Jesus couldn't be further apart.

Why would you say that? Is the Church not the Mystical Body of Christ? I lack the words in English to go the full length, but as far as I know, the Church prior to 1965 kept the deposit of Faith unchanged and undiluted, as it was passed from our Lord to his Apostles, by them to those they appointed to lead first Christian communities, in an unbroken line of apostolic succession that lasts till this very day. As the first great Councils explained the Faith and codified its tenets, so to avoid confusions and heresies as those of Arius, Donatists and later Monophysites, who so recklessly divided the Church and led to strife and discord. Save for the Greeks, stubborn in their schism yet theologically practically unchanged, no other nations left the flock till the sorrowful times of Reformation, when so many Germanic nations fell in error. I pray for the grace and the gift of seeing the truth for them...

Christianity may demand adherence to the hardest morality system there is, save maybe that of Stoicism, but I prefer the Church to tell me what the Lord called good and what He did call evil, and whip me on the way to Salvation, than for it to to sweet talk me on the way to Hell. You are right, Jesus never forced anyone to listen, but He was never shy to say there are consequences for not listening. I don't have a Bible on me to look up a quote, but it was written, that however many are called, chosen will be few. I believed the Lord, so I have to obey his teaching. It is only being consequent.

You know, I corrected typos in this and I think I will really need to go Christian... And reread the Bible. My Judeocommie relatives will stone me or something... Well, still not as bad as the necessary switch to chastity.

EDIT: @Jad: nobody is condescending on you, my friend. I am no saint to judge anyone. Malicious acts aimed to harm others are to be punished, but not a weakness of spirit. I am but a sinner myself. I was a little materialistic shit with no regard for others when I was younger. Not to mention dabbling into occult, simply to fill the void when I realized money doesn't but happiness. Sins of the flesh you know of: I still fall for that stuff more than I would like to admit. But hey, I don't lie to myself: what I do is not good in the eyes of the Lord. I hope and pray you will see the light one day as well. Do not forget, we are commanded to hate the sin, but love the sinner. For a remorseful soul who wants to repent, there is always forgiveness... I hope to see you in at least Purgatory when the day of our judgement will come.

Last edited by Feral on Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : A lot of posts while I was writing this...)
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Political Correctness destroying US/EU?   Political Correctness destroying US/EU? - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 6:59 pm

Jad.3 wrote:
Anything to get away from your condescendence. And all my friends will be there.

con·de·scend·ing
ˌkändəˈsendiNG/Submit
adjective
having or showing a feeling of patronizing superiority.

Seriously man, my intention was not to patronize you or show some sort of superiority. Like you, I am a daily sinner, the only difference between us is that I have recognized, repented, and given my life to Jesus through and through... and even then I am still a sinner, but a forgiven sinner. And even though I am forgiven, I still am no better or worse than you are, for it's not my actions that make me forgiven, but rather the Father's mercy and compassion on me, and his good works that save me from my sin. I am dirty, rotten, disgusting, and deserving of hell, but thank the Lord Jesus for blessing me with the gift of eternal salvation. And he says no matter what you've done, he will always take you back and grant you the same gift if you only submit to him in all things. Smile

Feral wrote:
Why would you say that?

Because the Catholic church of today focuses on "the church" instead of Christ. They discourage their members to read the bible and instead follow their priest's teachings. They elevate the moral status of the Pope, the Saints, Mary the mother of Jesus, and even pray to them, are devoted to traditions at the expense of the meaning, and believe in things that are not biblical - such as Purgatory. In my experiences with the Catholic church, they appear to me, to divide people from Jesus rather than make him the focus of their mission.

Feral wrote:
I hope to see you in at least Purgatory when the day of our judgement will come.
Nowhere in the bible does it ever talk about Purgatory, but rather the text is talked about in the Catholic Catechism written by flawed Catholics. Stay away from any and all literature claiming to be God's word that aren't in the bible, such as the book of Mormon. It's false teaching from Satan, meant to wedge a divide between God (the truth) and his people.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Political Correctness destroying US/EU?   Political Correctness destroying US/EU? - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 3:20 am

You don't have to spell it, you're pretty good definition yourself, doing it over and over again. How many languages do you speak? Try mine.
Your acts are what I hate most about hristians and religious people. I know better than you, I know what's good for you, only my way is the right one. Fuck you.
Somebody get me a shiv.

@Feral: I actually don't mind talking with you.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Political Correctness destroying US/EU?   Political Correctness destroying US/EU? - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 2:47 pm

Jad,

My apologies for taking so long to respond but honestly I wasn't sure where to go from here. I've been praying, asking God to open your heart, and to take your anger and rage away, that the world has dealt you. Clearly you are wounded, possibly even by people calling themselves Christians, but I can assure you that God wants what's best for you always. So try not to sit back and watch the world destroy itself, and then blame God for the sinful actions of men, even men claiming to be representatives of God, because they too are false.

I do sincerely hope that one day you can lower your defenses and open your heart and mind to receive God, and what he intended for your life when he created you. I love you
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Political Correctness destroying US/EU?   Political Correctness destroying US/EU? - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 4:06 am

Political Correctness destroying US/EU? - Page 7 Troy-gas-leak-laugh-o
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Political Correctness destroying US/EU?   Political Correctness destroying US/EU? - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 1:50 pm

Jad, I have a serious question for you. Joking aside, where do you think people go when they die, if anywhere? I won't argue or rebuttal you, I just want to know what you think. This is a friendly question. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Political Correctness destroying US/EU?   Political Correctness destroying US/EU? - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 3:10 pm

In Sweden people go to a compost pile. First to liquid nitrogen bath and then to a forest floor. It is considered very progressive, ecological and European... Himmler had similar ideas, but reminding of that is very politically incorrect. It reminds me of German sacrificial rites from times before Christianity, but that is only me...

I am too tired today, and too bitter. Watched too many European Parliament speeches on YouTube... Not to mention work. I will go back to my den now.
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Political Correctness destroying US/EU?   Political Correctness destroying US/EU? - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 3:21 pm

You cease to exist. Or, you go, wherever you believe you'll go. So the Discworld for me Smile
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Political Correctness destroying US/EU?   Political Correctness destroying US/EU? - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 4:36 pm

Jad.3 wrote:
You cease to exist. Or, you go, wherever you believe you'll go. So the Discworld for me Smile

So you're not 100% sure where you go?

Feral wrote:
I am too tired today, and too bitter. Watched too many European Parliament speeches on YouTube... Not to mention work. I will go back to my den now.

Yeah, we're having political debates in the US right now too and it's pretty disappointing to watch. I stopped watching it and just hope that Hillary nor Trump get elected for president. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Political Correctness destroying US/EU?   Political Correctness destroying US/EU? - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 4:45 pm

Well, if I don't become a vampire, I'll go six feet under.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Political Correctness destroying US/EU?   Political Correctness destroying US/EU? - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 4:50 pm

Jad.3 wrote:
Well, if I don't become a vampire, I'll go six feet under.

Nevermind... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Political Correctness destroying US/EU?   Political Correctness destroying US/EU? - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 9:23 pm

I've somewhat skimmed in my newly awoken state and lemme try and think of anything to say.
First there was that quote Jad gave about wise men speaking to which I reply I'm not here on a forum for a mod to argue religion with people, I think that's something they have the right to keep to themselves if they want to and I don't wanna shove atheism down anyone's throat anymore than I want them to shove whatever down my throat; in my opinion Zer0 and Feral didn't do that, they just expressed an opinion about why they think things are the way they are. I don't agree with it, but that's neither here nor there.
Also I'm a slothful bastard, never be shocked if I end up being lazy.

Second there's the whole condescension thingy. This should be taken with a grain of salt, but as far as I can tell by what I myself try to look for it feels condescending to Jad, as an atheist, when what he tries to argue gets utterly dismissed by little more than "you just haven't found the truth yet" and/or "I'll pray to my superior being that you'll start agreeing with me" and turn to said superior being as an authority figure when Jad doesn't at all believe it exists.
Imagine replacing "God" with "Big Brother" from 1984, not as an actual entity but just something people look up to for guidance and as an authority figure, and next imagine you trying to call the whole notion ridiculous, Big Brother is a (pseudo-)character in a book that you know is fiction but everytime you try to tell people they just dismiss you with "You haven't found the truth yet" and/or "I'll pray to Big Brother you'll agree with me" while giving little or no acknowledgement to any of your arguments that contradicts their beliefs. I think it's roughly like that he experiences it; it's important to remember on both ends one thing:
To the religious, their holy texts are facts. Maybe some grain of salts here and there, but the ultimate truth is God is real, he's watching over us and Jesus is his messenger; of course altered depending on religion. Unless they're willing to keep an open mind and see things from a different angle, that's unlikely to change.

To the non-religious, the holy texts are fiction with little or no basis in reality. Faith is belief without evidence and attempts at using any holy texts as an authority is seen as asinine and wrong, if not arrogant of the "we know better than u cuz we haf Harry Potter guiding us."
At the end of the day, religion is best kept to yourself (if I recall, Jesus said the same thing along the words of "don't do as the hypocrites and pray in public, but rather at home in your closet" or something along those lines) and if you're going to argue religion it's best to make sure to keep it friendly and patient while pointing out the flaws of each other's arguments as they arise. Keywords are "friendly" and "patient."

Third, Feral's stuff on Sweden. Lolwut?

Fourth; Zer0's question on where we go when we die! Nobody knows. I personally believe we simply cease to exist; which is the most logical conclusion for those who believe in neither deities nor souls in general. I like the idea of reincarnation, but I cannot intellectually support the notion without evidence that can pass the scientific method of being tried and tested.
Sufficed to say, it's impossible to guess where we go and the primary difference I see between science and religion is that the former admits that- for the moment if nothing else -it doesn't know, and nor does it have to. For me, the scriptures' answer of "heaven", "nirvana" or whatever roughly equates to "magic" and is primarily used by those who can't stand the idea of simply ceasing to be.

Hopefully that helps something here. Clearing up, bring understanding, whatever. Either way, I think we have best try and leave the topic behind somewhat cuz all I see it doing is dividing the community between those on side 1, those on side 2 and those who wanna stay out of it and start filing out to avoid it. So in an attempt: what else is up with you guys? What a Face
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: Political Correctness destroying US/EU?   Political Correctness destroying US/EU? - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 12:04 am

We are having a political debates in Brazil, and shit is going down! You should come and watch (with popcorn)!!
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Political Correctness destroying US/EU?   Political Correctness destroying US/EU? - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 1:02 am

Yep, shit's going down on Brazil really fucking fast. Impeachment and/or coup d'etat might come soon.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Political Correctness destroying US/EU?   Political Correctness destroying US/EU? - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 1:03 am

What kind of political debates and what about? Is it a presidential thing (if Brazil even has a president) or a notable issue in the area or so? Riots? Revolutions? What's up?
Back to top Go down
Cretino
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Cretino

PostSubject: Re: Political Correctness destroying US/EU?   Political Correctness destroying US/EU? - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 3:29 am

It is a major political reform... I'd say overhaul, because shit is too crazy to even use that word.
I do not know the details, I dislike politics very much, I stay far from it as much as I can...... so if you are hearing it from me, then it is REALLY probablematic down here.. and double check me (the source).

Damn, our ex-president, after being found having a flat in EUROPE which costs over 11 million Euros, which is way higher than what he earns, is free to roam around!

The other ex-president, has a flat, a "triplex", people caught wind that it was reformed or rebuilt with money he didn't have - which only means it must've come from somewhere... somewhere like -> some kind of ally that wants political help in exchange of votes. (just an example)
This second president, he was actually raised from... pleb or peasant (I don't know if he was unemployed or retired, whatever anyway), to MINISTRY OR SECRETARY OF THE GOVERNMENT, OUT OF THE BLUE. WTF?!

Political Correctness destroying US/EU? - Page 7 Revista_lula_charlie_hebdo1

On the fun side, we had a parade against corruption. Do you know who was there? Two of our most corrupt politicians, one that steals lunch from public schools, and other which his helicopter was found carrying kilos of cocaine (Helicoke)!!!!!

Ask Philo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Political Correctness destroying US/EU?   Political Correctness destroying US/EU? - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Political Correctness destroying US/EU?
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next