Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Le Grand Théâtre

Go down 
+13
Bloodywolf
Karavolos
ThePhilosopher
Kogamitsu
Nachtrae
Nicholas Masterson
Raekel
Sio
8people
Duncan.Oliver
z.o.o.
Eliza
simison
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

Le Grand Théâtre - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 3:20 pm

William nods at the Elysium keeper and waves at Fred, then turns to Miriel to respond to het question but is interrupted by her partner.
"Right, that definitely pushes things along."
He looked around and studied the group.
"I think the best method of transportation seems to be to simply walk over there, unless someone has a better idea?"

William will most likely just follow the group since they know the area a lot better then he does.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 4:51 pm

They just might be able to catch one of the last tramways on the way to Victoire. Except for Rufus, but Rufus has wings.
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 4:57 pm

OOC:

The Gargoyle looks about as everyone discusses how to get to El Bodegon, then gives a slight sigh.

"I'll meet you there, then."

Rufus then proceeds to walk to the roof.
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 9:58 pm

Miriel uncrosses her arms and puts her hands on her hips, responding to Duncan's comment about Fred wistfully, He's scared pissless of me. She shakes her head, smirking slightly at the thought.

She doesn't speak again until William asks for suggestions about transportation,
We can take the tram, but we have to go now if we want to catch the last one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Sio
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 10:46 pm

Duncan watches the gargoyle exit the deambulatoire and turn toward the 'up' staircase, and he sighs too. I hate the tram. Those ticket booths too.

Very well. At least it won't be crowded.

Duncan does a self-check to make sure he hasn't forgotten anything, such as his laptop case. Then he looks at William and Estela.

Ready?

Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 7:01 am

"Fine by me."
William responded as he looked around for everyone's responses and followed the group.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 11:48 am

Laure speaks with Fred as she leaves, but stops close to the entrances for the play, and signing Celine hello as she passes by. She makes sure they aren't on the way of the others when they'll leave.
(Laure) I'll need you to keep a close eye on the Sheriff, Fred, to investigate him or his doings. I can't follow him myself, I'm not crafty enough, and I do have to continue the work. I know he is Malkavian, so I don't really understand him, but something isn't normal. I don't doubt his loyalty towards the Camarilla nor the Prince... but...

She's unsure. The stress is making her be paranoid. The Sheriff and herself were the ones who brought Robert Degrelle to his final death for covering a Sabbat nest, which had caused Laure's daughter's death in 2000. Doubting him now is certainly something to think about.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 12:01 pm

Is it because of the woman? Has he done something to her that the Camarilla doesn't approve of?
Ah! But what of the promise I made to Mister Lehin to ensure your safety?
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 2:17 pm

Estela's eyes widen when the gargoyle appears and approaches them, not in fear but surprise. She follows its every movement with close, curious observation, seeming to try and memorize every little detail She blinks in distraction when she's greeted by Miriel and Duncan, regarding them only briefly. The young kindred sends them a bright, friendly smile, but quickly returns to her observations of the Gargoyle. Only when her name is mentioned again does she look away from the creature, her gaze showing some confusion because she'd missed parts of the conversation.
“Ah, you can just call me Estela. I much prefer that.” She gives a small smile, beginning to follow the conversation. She nods at what Miriel says. “Should be possible to catch that one, yes.” Estela stands from the chair, ready to move out with the others. “I don't have anything still to do here, so I'm ready to go.”
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 4:34 pm

Duncan nods as everyone says they are ready to leave. After the last one, he promptly heads out of the deambulatoire, and downstairs to the Theatre exit.

As they start across the Place de la Comedie toward the tram station by the Regent Grand hotel, Duncan starts a little idle conversation with the Tremere.

So, William... are you into the new technology like Kersten, or are you a wands and eye of newt kind of guy?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 4:45 pm

ST lets you guys continue into the Place de la Comedie topic, where the tramway passes. You can carry on the discussion there, for the tramway travel as well, and then eventually go for the Victoire plaza/macdonalds and Bodegon bar topics (if needed, you can skip the Victoire plaza topic and go directly to the bar).

Laure raises an eyebrow, curious about Fred's words, but she doesn't ask.
(Laure) Do not worry about Jerome, he thinks I'm a weak flower because I am a woman, but I am quite as strong and capable as he is. We did what we had to. The play will soon end, here, and I know Primogen Darvault is there. Speak to him, would you ?
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 8:09 pm

Ponders for a very short moment before nodding and smiling.
Very well! I shall speak with Primogen Darvault and then follow my uncle.
Should I tell the Primogen of your current objectives or is there another matter you would have me discuss with him?
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 4:09 pm

ST:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 6:16 pm

Thoughtful, Laure stays silent a few moments after she heard Fred's questions. She looks away, shutting herself down a moment then gives a certain optimistic look at him.
(Laure) I'll let you think about it yourself, Fred, you must grow up and make decisions yourself. You're smart enough, Fred, and I trust you know what to ask and to do. Ask Primogen Darvault about the people he saw...

The Toreador smiles and nods.
(Laure) Gregory is a kind person. Use what you know and put pieces together. You'll manage.

She turns to leave but doesn't run off without letting a chance to the Malkavian to ask her something.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 6:37 pm

Fred speaks in a mumble to himself rather than directly to Laure.
If she keeps on walking, she will be free of her babysitter duties!
I don't understand. What should I tell him? Why would she ask of me to speak with him if not told what to speak about? This world is so strange sometimes.

Fred slowly begins moving to inside the theatre in search for the primogen. If he finds the primogen he will take a moment before approaching assuming the primogen isn't obviously occupied with something.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 11:33 am

The Toreador didn't hear, or maybe she didn't care nor wanted to hear.
Fred has a good hour in a half, if not two hours, to waste before the play ends ; the Primogen would probably not leave in the middle of the show. He cannot acces the inside of it, where the play is played, because he has no entrance (and the door openers, the people who verify the seats and help people find their seat) won't let him in. The building is quite silent, but sometimes, the Malkavian can hear part of the melodies played, as well as some of the pitches of the songs.
It brings Fred some memories.. He has watched this play.. 'before'. He can remember even studying it.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 24 EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 8:49 pm

Fred tries, and fails, to gain entrance to the theatre at which point he wonders around aimlessly around the place while mumbling to himself. After a short moment he walks outside and begins wandering there instead, heading towards the Regent Grand Hotel.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 24 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 8:47 pm

Fred comes running back to the hotel, heading towards the bikes.
He takes his parked bike and gets on it before heading out again, this time towards another part of town.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:28 am

Fred once again returns to the theatre by bike.
He hastily parks it outside and rushes in to test his luck with the Primogen.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:38 pm

ST rolls dice.

Fred is lucky, he reached back in time, or so it seems as there are still some people exiting the theater, and their clothing clearly indicate they were spectators of the play. Some are off to take a taxi. Darvault is nowhere to be seen yet. Celine is standing at the exit, watching people leave with attention, making sure they don't get lost inside the building.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:41 pm

Fred slows down and tries to calm himself to prevent making a scene.
Lacking success in tracking down the Primogen, he instead searches for employers to ask. Naturally -for the sake of convenience- this leads him to Celine.

Good evening and pardon my rush, can you by chance tell me if Primogen Darvault is still in the theatre, and if so, where?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 24 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 8:51 am

It's also because most staff of the room do not know all kindred by name. Celine is obviously the link between them and the kindred world, keeping them apart. Celine notices Fred and offers him a very polite smile. She makes sure she is not being heard around, approaching and lowering her voice for privacy's sake.
(Celine) Actually he is. I'm afraid he did not find his date interesting enough to bring home. If you are not so much in a hurry, you could wait until he is done with his date. If you want to interrupt him, he is still inside. He was seated on the balconies.

Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 24 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:00 am

Fred likewise lowers his voice.
Ah, that is a shame indeed.
If I seat myself near this location, would it be guaranteed that he arrives through this path once his date is over?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 24 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:17 am

The ghoul nods to confirm the Malkavian's thoughts.
(Celine) We'll probably see him leave through these doors. I will tell him to wait if I see him. In the meantime, would you do me a favor ?
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 24 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:17 am

Ah! It is only fitting for your assistance.
What can I assist you with?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Théâtre   Le Grand Théâtre - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Le Grand Théâtre
Page 24 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 35  Next