Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers
 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in

 

 Fred's Haven

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia


Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 34
Location : France

Fred's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 5:56 am

No reads ><

Fred's haven:


Last edited by Claudia on Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos


Posts : 2743
Join date : 2011-12-27

Fred's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 3:58 pm

Fred arrives still carrying Laure.
The moment he is inside the haven he places her on the first best bed in the room and goes to secure the passages in case of stalkers. When he is done doing so he returns to Laure.

We can stay here, my old home is safe yes? Fred look at Laure, but his gaze is empty.
They are gone, but I still live, I will still take care of our home, you want that yes? Then I'm good no? I'm a good boy aren't I?
Fred wanders off to a corner and curls together, rocking back and forward. He suddenly remembers Laure's presence and stands up rapidly to walk over to her.

Ah forgive me! Are you well? Is the glass hurting?
There are surely medication in here somewhere if you need it!
Fred wanders off to a desk to search for medication, proceeding onward to whatever container that remain in the area; making the place slightly messy in the process.

Empathy 1:

Auspex 2:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia


Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 34
Location : France

Fred's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 1:55 pm

Still half in shock, and surprised to have been carried for so long, even if she didn't complain or moved against it, the Toreador keeps locking her eyes on the Malkavian as he moves around, lets her on an old hospital bed, where she sits rather than laying down. She begins taking out the bigger pieces of glasses as she sees Fred snapping off, letting him vent the trauma off. Laure can't help an amused smile as he mentions medication, she denies.
(Laure) My body is fine, I can deal with the pain, it's healing already...

It's clear she is also in shock, despair and sadness, but she keeps conscient of it, mostly as if she was reliving the moment. She frowns and gnashes about it as she takes out more glass, healing the wounds as they become clear of the glass. She forces herself to keep speaking, to manage.
(Laure) You did perfect, Fred.. I've.. I've just lost all my creations. Most of them anyway.. My work, it's gone..

She's realizing what happened to her workshop, but obviously it struck her hard.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos


Posts : 2743
Join date : 2011-12-27

Fred's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 5:45 pm

Fred continues to search for medications for a short moment longer after Laure declines, placing them in a row on the desk.

I cannot begin to apologize, had I not arrived when you were speaking with the good regent, you would not be commanded to travel with me and you could've prevented the most unfortunate fate that befell your workshop. If you allow me, I promise I will make whatever amends I can, I hope the medications can help to give a small part if you change your mind concerning them.

If you require anything else, I shall fulfil the need after the best of my abilities.
Fred removes his beanie and sits in his corner again. He looks sheepishly at Laure.

Auspex 2:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia


Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 34
Location : France

Fred's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 7:55 am

Laure can't help a slight chuckle, then denies with the head.
(Laure) The medication doesn't work on kindred body, Fred. See, it's almost all gone...

She shows her arms that have healed most of the scratches and deeper wounds, expelling the foreign objects. But she talks with a certain thirst in her voice. A glance would allow Fred to notice the fangs, despite seeming quite in control.
(Laure) You did well, I'm telling you. It's not your fault. Whoever bombed my workshop is to blame.. And I would have been inside if it weren't for you, somehow.

She probably doesn't beleive it, but she tries to take off the burden of Fred, as it seems to her he thinks it's his fault.
(Laure) I guess I'll have to work harder again.. My inspiration had just began to be back. But first, to find whoever did this and make them pay.

She sounds truly hurt by the fact her works are all gone. Her inspiration, he drive to make jewelry were certainly important to her.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos


Posts : 2743
Join date : 2011-12-27

Fred's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 11:06 am

Fred raises his head slightly to get a better view of the arm, but lowers it again when he confirms what she's saying.

Alertness + Empathy 3:

Blood cures wounds, thirst and bones; yet no blood I do not own.
Ah! Blood! I have no blood, we need it. What do I do? Do I hunt? No then I cannot keep my promise. Do she hunt? No then I'm not keeping my promise. Do I offer? But the monster..

Auspex 2:

Mrs. Nolveaux, how do we get blood?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia


Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 34
Location : France

Fred's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 11:22 am

Laure shakes her head.
(Laure) There is no way in hell I am drinking kindred blood, especially not Malkavian (don't take it badly..), don't let it even cross your mind. I'm dealing with the thirst fine, I'll manage with my neighbors and take enough. If you must hunt, I'll go with you and cover your back. I'll eventually take the opportunity if it happens as well.

Obviously she's used to it, both dealing with the thirst and watch over someone's hunting, even if it's a little embarassing for the Toreador to watch over someone she does not know very well.
(Laure) .. I have to inform the Prince, in case if it's a Sabbat assault, or an Anarch one. And the Sheriff.. And Primogen Darvault.

She pokes her vest, browsing her pockets, and pulls out her phone, which seems intact. Warning the persons she named doesn't seem to enchant her.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos


Posts : 2743
Join date : 2011-12-27

Fred's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 11:24 am

Fred sits quietly in his corner.
He becomes more stale again after Laure does her "no way in hell" speech.

Auspex 2:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia


Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 34
Location : France

Fred's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 11:30 am

The Toreador gives her phonecalls, leaving a message to Celine, to the Sheriff and to Gregory Darvault. She explains in few words the situation to the Seneschal, which had answered her phone, but the other two is directly to voicemail. As she leaves a message saying something in the lines "It's Nolveaux, my workshop was bombed, be careful", Laure approaches Fred and crouches close to him. She puts back her phone in her pocket, and puts a hand on one of his shoulders. She speaks with more softness, despite her harsh exterior, it seems she wants to comfort him.
(Laure) It's going to be fine. You did perfect...
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos


Posts : 2743
Join date : 2011-12-27

Fred's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 11:34 am

Fred becomes more stale as Laure approaches, only moving his eyes to keep her in sight.
When it becomes clear that she is trying to comfort him he becomes more relaxed again and offers a momentarily smile.

Auspex 2:
ST:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia


Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 34
Location : France

Fred's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 12:47 pm

Laure smiles and pats gently the shoulder, before fopening up her arms and offering an embrace to Fred, even a little maternal about it, although certainly awkward for her.
(Laure) You're a strange kind. But you must grow a shell... lest you be abused.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos


Posts : 2743
Join date : 2011-12-27

Fred's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 1:28 pm

Fred moves slightly closer, allowing her to embrace him if she wishes.
It's clear that her friendliness is helping him calm down.

How do I grant myself a shell? I wish Marie were here, she'd know how to do it. She was very strong.
Fred accepts the offer and hugs Laure.
If only they were..
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia


Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 34
Location : France

Fred's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 2:10 pm

It's clear Laure steps on eggs as she puts her arms around the Malkavian, she's being particularly careful. She rocks him slightly, a few instants, before speaking, a little bit lower.
(Laure) You just do. Stay back, hide your feelings, and show another face... Knowing that whatever is hidden is never alone and abandonned. We're vampires, Fred, we're pseudo-civilized predators out for anyone's neck, to use, abuse them for any whim. Take Miss Jourdan's souvenir deep, deep inside you and act like her. Be her, somehow.. She was a nice woman, she fought for us, with us. I'm sad she died, but keep her memory alive and make her happy, would you ?
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos


Posts : 2743
Join date : 2011-12-27

Fred's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 2:23 pm

So I must become like Marie to gain a shell?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia


Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 34
Location : France

Fred's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 2:29 pm

She lets go of Fred and puts her hands on his shoulders to be able to see him in the eye.
(Laure) Take the best of her, so she could inspire you, to do her honor. Not become like her, you're you, and that shouldn't change.

It's clear the Toreador doesn't know exatly how to put it.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos


Posts : 2743
Join date : 2011-12-27

Fred's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 2:38 pm

Fred looks puzzled.
Take the best aspects of Marie, use them and still be me..

Fred openly ponders and mumbles. Mostly about how he would go about doing such a thing.

Auspex 2:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia


Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 34
Location : France

Fred's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 9:56 am

Laure seems pleased, she rubs a little Fred's arms.
(Laure) Exactly. You've done well for twenty years or so, you can carry on and grow, even if you do not have a coterie anymore. Now.. You want to hunt ? How do you usually hunt ? I'lll watch your back.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos


Posts : 2743
Join date : 2011-12-27

Fred's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 10:01 am

Fred gets up, still half-pondering and half-speaking.
Many homeless seek shelter nearby, some stay away from others in their own territory, others are willing to do what they are asked if you can trade valuable things such as money or food and drinks.

Sometimes there are plenty of rats too!
Fred waits for Laure to exit before closing the room and heading out to hunt.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia


Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 34
Location : France

Fred's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 12:07 pm

Without any second thought, not without any blink, Laure leaves the room, letting Fred close behind her.
(Laure) Lead the way. I'll follow you, you know the surroundings.

System and dicerolls:


Fred can easily find at least three persons who would be "suitable enough preys", at least to his standards, that would actually follow him or are "attackable" as such. The Hospital has many food left overs, from patients who didn't finish their diner, and even some goods that can be spoiled but still edible when you're hungry.
Laure watching out certainly helps somehow. She adapts herself to his walk, making sure not to be seen, yet being a valuable pillar and keeping watch. She seems distant enough to allow Fred to do as he pleases, and doesn't really show any interest or hunger.

Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos


Posts : 2743
Join date : 2011-12-27

Fred's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 9:59 am

If one of the homeless are alone, Fred will sneak up on him/her while using Obfuscate. If anyone is sleeping (or otherwise appear to be), Fred will favour that target over the others. If not, he will take the best opportunity to feed --IE whenever no one is looking-- while relying on force to get his way (though if at all possible he will try not to harm them).

Once done he will carefully sneak away (even tho he still uses Obfuscate) to somewhere out of sight of his victim and wait for Nolveaux to appear. If she takes too long in so doing he will look around for a bit and then if he fails to find her go back to his haven with a worried expression.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia


Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 34
Location : France

Fred's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:01 pm

Laure shows herself when Fred sneaks out of feeding, as she was watching over from quite a distance and making sure nobody would show up. The blood used to be stronger earlier certainly eased the feeding for Fred. The Toreador seems to have taken back control over herself, wearing a certain distanced expression. She seems somehow lost in thought, but she does nod when Fred approach her. She even offers him a slight forced smile.
(Laure) Feeling better ?

System Very Happy:
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos


Posts : 2743
Join date : 2011-12-27

Fred's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:07 pm

Fred sneaks past Nolveaux and makes a jump on a rat, draining it dry. He throws it in a nearby dumpster and turns back to her.
I feel quite better now. Ah! Might I lend your phone in order to call M'sieur Pierre and inform him of the earlier explosion? I feel that would be best as that information will later reach the Prince as quickly as possible.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia


Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 34
Location : France

Fred's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:19 pm

Laure openly ignores the rat-drinking even if she can't hide a certain disgust. She gives her phone to Fred with no second thought. (by the way, that should be "borrow", not "lend" ^^)
(Laure) Here. I'll call Celine as well a little later. I do hope it is a mundaine affair... But it won't be, am I right ?

She sounds a little sad, desperate about it, as if she wanted to believe it could be anything normal, an accident, and not something Kindred-related.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos


Posts : 2743
Join date : 2011-12-27

Fred's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:37 pm

ST:


Fred receives the phone and begins typing the phone number to Pierre.
Your fears are quite justified I dare believe. I do apologize if I bring inconvenience, a poor way to make amends, but I will try to do what I can to make it as small of a commotion as I am able. Without hiding details of course.
Fred finishes typing and dials.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia


Posts : 4897
Join date : 2010-01-30
Age : 34
Location : France

Fred's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 11:53 am

DM wins:

Laure lets go the subject of Fred being an annoyance, she accepted he would be apologizing quite often. She walks back towards Fred's haven, even if it wasn't perceived as secure as her own, it was better than staying in the streets. She obviously doesn't belong there.
Pierre's number dials busy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Fred's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Fred's Haven
Back to top 
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Neb's haven
» Instead of new haven
» haven pc
» Estela's haven
» Miriel's haven

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Camarilla International Official Forum :: Roleplaying Vampire: The Masquerade :: Roleplaying Area :: Havens :: Player Havens-
Jump to: