Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fred's Haven

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

Fred's Haven - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 4:11 pm

Duncan chuckles at the Tremere's 'Silent Hill' reference.
Never played that, but I saw the movie trailer.  Creepy nurses.

The Brujah comes over and stands at William's shoulder, so that he has a good view of the laptop screen.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 4:24 pm

The Nosferatu know their video editing. The DVD possesses several files and a master. Running the master will play all videos at the same time, on different frames, with a master time frame.
The quality isn't great, considering the investment. However they can quickly notice that there were more cameras than they have noticed when they went to Lambert's. There is for instance three cameras on the roof, filming the parkings and windows.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 4:25 pm

Fred closes the passage and secures it while the others are watching the DVDs.
If they are still watching by the time he is done, he will try to get a look by looking over their shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 7:41 pm

Duncan sighs as they begin watching the video.
This is going to take a while.  Pause it for a moment, would you?

Duncan starts to gather chairs, although for form's sake he will tell Fred:  I hope you don't mind if I move the furniture a little.  Then the neonate sets up three chairs at the table... with one behind, for a late arrival.  He motions for Fred and William to take a seat, and then he takes one himself.

There.  Hopefully we'll spot anything out of the ordinary, with all of us watching.
Once William resumes the video playback, Duncan focuses his attention on the laptop screen.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 3:52 am

It's 13 hours long. Taking our the day hours will only reduce it to 10.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 4:55 am

Duncan has a sudden thought, and turns to William.

Hey... maybe we could have Nyx find out the time of Momo's last phone call.  That might cut down on the time spent looking through this... you know, just search after that time.  Otherwise this will take most of tonight and tomorrow.  I have that appointment at the start of tomorrow night, as well.  So that means I can't resume this search until after I'm done with that errand.

In addition, we could split the time into sections, and each of us could examine their section first... assuming we all have access to a DVD player. At the last comment, Duncan looks at Fred briefly, before turning to face William once more.  I know we could miss something that way; but it might also speed things up considerably.  I plan to look through the whole thing anyway; I'd just rather not do it all at once.  The faster we can find some clue about what happened to Momo, the sooner the Nosferatu will let us start looking for your artifact.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 6:09 am

Nyx arrived and parked up, she made sure to park somewhere discreet. She took a moment to look around recalling her Clanmate's description of Fred's Haven from a few years back.

Making her way to the enterence she tried the door, if it is locked she knocked and waited for a few minutes for someone to let her in. She shifts the strap of her satchel on her shoulder uncomfortably.

If it opens she stepped inside and quietly shut the door behind herself.
Back to top Go down
http://eyeofthedivine.tumblr.com
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 7:09 am

"Sure."
Was all William said as he closed the video, and copied the files on to his laptop.

"I'll just copy it to my laptop, so everyone else has their own CD copy."

He gave a look backwards towards the closed door as someone knocked.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 7:17 am

Growing impatient Nyx pulled out her phone and sent a text message to Duncan.

Duncan:
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 10:14 am

Sure.  Duncan nods in agreement at William's words.  Then he looks around as if distracted.

Did you hear...
Suddenly Duncan's pocket emits a slight buzz, and he takes out his phone.  After checking a text, he replaces the phone, stands up, and moves to the door.  He opens it to let Nyx inside.

Company's here.  He holds the door for Nyx, and closes it behind her.  I thought I heard a knock, but I wasn't sure.  I guess the door is rather thick.

William's copying the files to his laptop.  It's very long, though.  I know you checked the date of Momo's last call; but did they tell you the time?  That might speed things up.  We can also divide the duration of the video between us, to reduce the time required even further.  Otherwise this is going to take the rest of tonight, and tomorrow too.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 10:29 am

Nyx:
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 10:36 am

"Ahh Nyx, sorry, my enhanced senses were focussed on vision, if you know what I mean, I wasn't 100% sure if someone knocked or something cracked. And oi, you," his gaze drifted to Duncan, "Don't underestimate my gear and software, it'll be done in but a moment."

He turned his chair around, interlocked his fingers and leaned back with a toothy grin, a gleam of mock in his eyes and said in a sweet tone.
"How was your date?"
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 10:45 am

Nyx stepped inside and inclined her head in silent thanks to Duncan.

S'ok..

She paused for a moment before answering.

His phone's antenna sent or received something at two thirty in the morning...

Nyx frowened slightly at the news.

…May be problematic for me, I have to go fishing tomorrow.

The way she tensed the word fishing suggested she didn't mean actual fishing for fish.

Her attention quickly diverted to William.

Cheap.

She stuck her tongue out at William.
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 10:51 am

"Ooh, lunch garden it was."
He laughed as he turned around once more, opening the file once more and took a minute to find the correct time and put the player on reverse although he slightly upped the speed.

"If we get lucky, we can see the mythical tale of a man escaping and do stuff as he leaves the area. So, let's look for the Cirque du freak performer."
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 10:56 am

Nyx scoffed at William's words.

I wish.

You're looking for someone in a red hooded jacket, blue Cap and jeans.

She moved so she could look over William's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 11:02 am

At Nyx's description, Duncan smiles.

Ah. That will help too.

A date, huh? It's been so long, I forget who gets tied up.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 11:08 am

Nyx tisks at Duncan's last comment.

I've never had a date, but I imagine it's the one who gets beaten more gets tied up.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 11:21 am

If the drug addicrt looking Nossie can get a date, Fred, Duncan and William should feel lonely all of the sudden Smile

After a good 10 minutes of copying, pasting, browsing, localizing the cameras from their precedent observations, the group can finally watch the interesting part.

At 2:30 ish, they'll see who responds to Momo's description (at least from the hood, red is a color that stands out even in the dark) walking and passing through one of the parkings, his hands holding something that, due to hand movements, is probably a mobile phone. He goes in a bush, stays in it for a few instants, then goes through, squats behind it, and leaves as if nothing. If the Kindred didn't know it was a Nosferatu, they'd believe he went in to take a piss or a crap.

The four Kindred observing the video, after having put their two neurons together and some electricity being producted, deduce that this is Momo leaving the place ; he didn't appear on the door video camera, as he probably took the dumpster entrance as well. So the kindred rewind a little the camera until they see this description again, at 2:00 on the timeframe. They notice same person nosing around, asking a few questions to a small group of youngsters coming home from a night out, taking notes. Eventually they'll see the Nosferatu sneak in with one of these youngsters into the building. There's no visible activity from the cameras until he is seen again outside at 2:34 exactly.
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 12:46 pm

As William backtracks on the video to see Momo nosing around, and then jumps forward again to the point where Momo is leaving, Duncan gives a sigh.

That's it?  I was hoping for something more definite, like Momo being dragged into a doorway by Lambert, or his staked body being transferred to a car trunk.

Either somebody put on Momo's clothes to make us think he left -- which is silly, because it would be easier to just erase the tape entirely -- or he did something in those bushes.  I don't mean relieving himself, either.  Should we take a look?  I don't relish the idea of going anywhere near Lambert's domain, but if Momo left any clue buried in the shrubbery, we should retrieve it.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:46 pm

Perception+subterfuge >4:
Back to top Go down
Bloodywolf
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Bloodywolf

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 2:06 pm

William is already married with magic and science, there is no need for love, only discovery, and technically, a nossy can look like anything, as long it's partially nasty.

"The one on top is the one with the bigger gun, or the strongest spell. unless they're kinky, then they're halfway, dressed in leather and respond with 'yes master', and- oh hang on... this looks like our guy... aaaaannnd, we've got nothing."
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 5:36 am

Nyx leaned on William's shoulder to get a better look at the screen.

We got a shrub and a bunch of kids, better than nothing no?
Back to top Go down
Duncan.Oliver
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
Duncan.Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 6:46 am

Fake enthusiasm fills Duncan's voce as he makes a suggestion.

Right then!  I vote we hire someone to go look in the bushes outside of Lambert's building.  Someone expendable.  Someone not us.
Back to top Go down
eye of the divine
Caine's Progeny
Caine's Progeny
eye of the divine

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 9:00 am

Nyx turned her gaze to Duncan, her expression seemed quite devoid and when she spoke it didn't seem to hold any malice or grudge, she seemed to be just stating a fact.

Then I suggest you get in touch with Docteur to see if you've done enough in his eyes to allow you access into Nosferatu Domain.

As she spoke she removed her weight (what little there was) off William and shrugged her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 9:46 am

The Kindred can hear a few rumbles and mumbles around Fred's haven ; it's clear the place, while hidden from mortals, was meant to keep an eye on the hospital.. and hear some of the conversations. Of course, now, it's haunted by drug-related fights, arguments, and hallucinations.
It's a bit unsettling. How odd could it get early in the evening...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fred's Haven
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next