Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fred's Haven

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

Fred's Haven - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 11:53 am

Fred continues in the above fashion until disturbed, he hasn't noticed Xavier's presence.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 1:35 pm

Eventually Xavier gives a poke with the foot at Fred, then sighs.
(Xavier) What's up? I thought you were dead.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 2:06 pm

Fred looks up at Xavier as he speaks and gently grabs his shirt while looking up all sad puppy style.

Mister Xavier. It's such a horrible thing!
I found papers and they were awful, but they cannot be true, but they seem to be true..
Fred is barely capable of holding down another sob session, and his tears keep running.

Robert's good name is forever slandered, but I know he couldn't do such things but yet they all appear written with his very words..
I cannot.. The agony is unbearable I wish to burn along with the slander, and yet I cannot destroy his sole legacy..
Please Mister Xavier.. I need your help more than ever before, cost whatever price it will.

Fred slowly loosens his grip on Xavier's shirt and curls together at the latter's feet.
Fred's apparent mental state aside, the fact that he lacks his trademark beanie is enough of an indication of his sincerity.

Auspex 2:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 2:14 pm

The Malkavian can't help a sly smile, which he loses when his city shirt is grabbed. He taps on it once Fred lets go, obviously not liking, trying to get rid of the traces. He even mouths a little "ugh".
(Xavier) I'm sad about Robert, you know, he was my little success.. He was caught flirting with the Sabbat, so he had to be put down. You know, it's the Toreador's fault, with always speaking evil behind people's back... I know he tried a little experiment on you and Marie, and you know, you both turned out just fine ! What's the problem ?

Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 2:27 pm

Fred quickly lets go once Xavier taps him and curls together as previously mentioned.
He looks up meekly when Xavier claims it was the Toreador's fault.

Fred sniffs.
.. The Toreador? What do you mean, Mister Xavier?
They have always been nice to me, they couldn't have.. Could they?

Fred lowers his head when Xavier speaks of the experiments; but doesn't curl together.
It's true then? I really is... She was right all along, he-..

Fred covers his ears and curls in a sitting position, trying to restrain another scream of mental agony session;
his eyes are closed shut, but his tears find their way through to mess up the floor further.

Damn tears messing up people's floor >:V
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 2:23 pm

Xavier seems surprised he doesn't agree on the Toreador. He walks around slowly.
(Xavier) Of course, the Toreador. They're always behind everyone's suffering ! It was that sneaky Nolveaux who got on Robert, to destroy him.. It's her fault that he couldn't leave and do as he pleased. Who cares if he was experimenting with the Sabbat, isn't that his right as a free Kindred ? You turned out perfectly fine, weren't you happy as his creation ? And she took it away...

He keeps walking as he talks, speaking slowly.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 2:42 pm

Fred remains on the ground, crying, muttering as he does.

Noooo not them.. Why did it have to be them? Robert I.. I betrayed him further by helping their kind..

Being eager to do so!
I don't want to continue this.. It hurts too much, pain, treachery and guilt is everywhere I go!

Fred looks up when Xavier claims it was Robert's right to mingle with the Sabbat if they so desired.
But surely-..!
The mean ones were the reason Marie got killed! My old family! They could not be good! I won't accept that!
Robert fell because we left but he was still good..! .. Was he? He was.. Maybe?
Robert, Marie, Leon, Terrance, Rendolf! All of them have fallen to the mean ones' involvement.

I'm a failure.. I am a failure Mister Xavier! I cannot do Robert justice, not even as his only legacy left on the world.
I would have this haven preserved, yet I wish it burnt. I doubt his generosity and good yet I want to know he loved me and Marie both! I mingle with his murderers and I'm barely even aware of it...

I wish not leaving anymore; I want to remain here and here alone.
The safety, the memories, and the solidarity. I cannot cause more harm in here, nor others to me.
Please let me stay, Mister Xavier; don't let Lambert take this last bastion of his mark from the world..

Fred once more curls together on the floor, he doesn't sob loudly anymore but he is still crying; that much is obvious.

Auspex 2:
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 12:52 pm

Xavier keeps walking, slowing his pace a little as he listens and answers.
(Xavier) That's what they make all of us believe.. That they're harmess, they're "artists". Nothing can be more wrong, Fred, listen to me. They were all killed by the Sabbat, yes, but we'd have better results.. If Darvault had fought, maybe they wouldn't have died ! See how no Toreador joined your coterie... Robert was an outstanding member of our society. I don't know if he was good, but I was very happy to see his creations! His works were interesting and enlightened.

He pauses an instant, then walks a bit faster.
(Xavier) I'll have a look with Lambert about this place, we'll keep it safe and you can stay here.. but in exchange I need you to find me proof of Nolveaux's guilt. She planted that evidence because she needed to blame someone for her kid's diablerie. Pfeuh...
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:02 pm

Fred stays on the floor throughout Xavier's speech; even when the latter replies, he remains in the same position.

I feel terribly guilty to make a request; but I feel I require a little time.
May I begin the search tomorrow, Mister Xavier?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:17 pm

Xavier stops walking a moment, then he approaches Fred and crouches to be at his level.
(Xavier) Do you really want to wait until tomorrow, when it comes down to the honor of your sire and uncovering their conspiracy against you, me, and the Camarilla ?
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:18 pm

Fred looks up, still crying.

Can I truly honor you and him both in such a state?

Tries to remove his beanie, but realizes that he forgot it and simply lets his hand fall.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:29 pm

Xavier stands and walks away, bothered by the smell of blood due to Fred's tears.
(Xavier) That's up to you to work on it. I can force you to calm down, but you probably won't like it.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 1:54 pm

Fred forces himself up on unsteady legs and shambles towards the exit; he begins turning to look back at the haven but stops before doing instead exits and secures the entrance once Xavier is out.

Unless stopped he will head back up; seemingly having forgotten about the tears of blood.
At least he stopped crying; even if his sad expression remains.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 2:23 pm

The Elder Malkavian leaves the old hospital's secret rooms and disappears in the corridors.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 2:31 pm

Fred secures the entrance and shambles out to his bike.
He then proceeds to lead it along as he shambles towards the theatre; wiping his tears as he walks.
If the bike is gone, he will simply walk without it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fred's Haven   Fred's Haven - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fred's Haven
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7