Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

changes in old quests????

Go down 
+14
Karavolos
Velvet
Voraxith
aneumann01
Cthulhu
SaulottheGentle
Nachtrae
Sio
PGM1961
Sezneg
Zer0Morph
Feral
Dragatus
Childe of Malkav
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

changes in old quests???? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: changes in old quests????   changes in old quests???? - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:00 pm

It's just something about a fiend giving a written documentary on storytellers What a Face
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: changes in old quests????   changes in old quests???? - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:04 pm

Karavolos wrote:
It's just something about a fiend giving a written documentary on storytellers What a Face
And to imagine that the ST in question on this very forum is in fact a Tremere. The humiliation of defending her! How could I ever face my fellow fiends again. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: changes in old quests????   changes in old quests???? - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:08 pm

Who needs fellow fiends when you have the tremendous honor of having me and Sally keeping you company? What a Face

Besides, it's not like the Tzimisce haven't worked with Tremere before.
Admittedly antitribu but hey.
Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: changes in old quests????   changes in old quests???? - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:16 pm

Certainly, you two can be....interesting companions. But you're not Fiends and therefor elaborate debates on the uses of several types of tissue of another type loses some of its charm. You know, lack of Vicissitude and all that.

Also, there are no antitribu Tzimisce. Just Tzimisce who, for the sake of their own goals, have managed to bear working with the Tremere.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: changes in old quests????   changes in old quests???? - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:17 pm

I think he meant Antitribu Tremere Smile
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: changes in old quests????   changes in old quests???? - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:18 pm

Claudia wins!
*Gives Easter egg*
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: changes in old quests????   changes in old quests???? - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 2:31 pm

I'm not reading all of those above posts, no way, nuh uhh, not doing it. Evil or Very Mad

changes in old quests???? - Page 6 Bitch-please-meme-generator-too-long-didn-t-read-64bfbe
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: changes in old quests????   changes in old quests???? - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 2:42 pm

Karavolos wrote:
Claudia wins!
*Gives Easter egg*

*get on hind legs, wags and licks Claudia squarly across the face in congratulation*

Back to top Go down
Nachtrae
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Nachtrae

PostSubject: Re: changes in old quests????   changes in old quests???? - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:28 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
I'm not reading all of those above posts, no way, nuh uhh, not doing it. Evil or Very Mad

changes in old quests???? - Page 6 Bitch-please-meme-generator-too-long-didn-t-read-64bfbe
aww, not even my post? I'm hurt! Sad
Back to top Go down
aneumann01
Methuselah
Methuselah
aneumann01

PostSubject: Re: changes in old quests????   changes in old quests???? - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 5:50 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:

BAHAHAHHA What? You saying you don't have 3 months of time devoted to keeping up with this conversation? HEE HEE
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: changes in old quests????   changes in old quests???? - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:14 pm

aneumann01 wrote:
Zer0Morph wrote:

(deleted TL/DR pic)

BAHAHAHHA What? You saying you don't have 3 months of time devoted to keeping up with this conversation? HEE HEE
I don't believe he has that kind of time. He wants to release TFN 1.2 before Kingdom Come Twisted Evil

- geek
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: changes in old quests????   changes in old quests???? - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 7:06 pm

The Sixth Kingdom? What a Face
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: changes in old quests????   changes in old quests???? - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 7:08 pm

Nachtrae wrote:
Certainly, you two can be....interesting companions. But you're not Fiends and therefor elaborate debates on the uses of several types of tissue of another type loses some of its charm. You know, lack of Vicissitude and all that.

Also, there are no antitribu Tzimisce. Just Tzimisce who, for the sake of their own goals, have managed to bear working with the Tremere.

To be fair Nach, only I would have some capabilities in that, with Obeah and all, and the same to my predesessors in that the Tzimizce and Salubri have worked together on how a body works. Even Vicissitude and Obeah reflect that (Ecstatic Agony and Pleasure for Pain). And I suppose Kara can contribute some interesting ways too, Chimerstry requires some imagination. :3

And Velvet, most Salubri (scratch that, ALL Salubri) wouldn't delcare themselves to worship beings who revel in pain and defilement. And Vora, I'm sorry if I offend you in these words, I dont know anything of Satanism.

Edit: After reading through stuff, I really must say something, and I'm sorry if you get offended, so I'll try to state it in the politest way possible. But politeness does not equate to kindness, thus you are warned.

Velvet, picking a fight with an admin is like trying to land on the sun. You will get burned before you even get close enough to do anything to it.
And my part on this is that it just sounds like you're being incredibly vain. Trying to make yourself, in your first few posts, greater than Claudia, but in the last few to equate to her level of authority on subject matter.
And I really must apologize, but it feels like you're trying to get empathy/sympathy from people, painting yourself as the victim and yet still playing as an aggressor.
I must apologize for saying these things, but in this case, it feels like you're trying to compel me to shift to your side of the..."discussion" here. I'm sorry, but in almost all cases, I'm on the Neutral side, not wishing to favor one or the other.
Back to top Go down
Voraxith
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Voraxith

PostSubject: Re: changes in old quests????   changes in old quests???? - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:37 am

For all those who have expressed irritation with certain members' inability to make use of the edit feature of this forum, I present to you a little nugget from an old-hand I just noticed while reading some of the older posts...

8people wrote:
Should be an admin option to disabled double posting which might help with that. Some software allows only mods/admins to double post.

(God I hate it when people double post... It's like that damn edit button is just for decoration...)
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: changes in old quests????   changes in old quests???? - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:03 pm

i discovered that when i go to silvia black to buy a masquerade redemption, regardless of how much i have (and yup i am implying that i could have far less), if i choose the dialogue option, i don't quite remember how it goes, "here are ?00 for the work", i still get the masquerade - and an empty wallet... i mean, i loose all the money i had, but the service will still be granted despite my not having enough money, even if i choose the dialogue option in which i offer to pay that ammount....

perhaps this should be posted on the "bug reporting" section...

Last edited by Velvet on Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: changes in old quests????   changes in old quests???? - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:04 pm

Velvet wrote:
perhaps this should be posted on the "bugs" topic...

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: changes in old quests????   changes in old quests???? - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 2:07 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: changes in old quests????   changes in old quests???? - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 3:07 pm

is there any point in going back to jimmy reed after you have met akeem?
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: changes in old quests????   changes in old quests???? - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 3:54 pm

...I hate to be the one to say it but it feels like Velvet is trying to troll. A really sad attempt at it too. I thought Malkavians were supposed to be awesome trolls.

Whoever has the most power here, can you please end this before it escalates higher than it already is?

Back to top Go down
aneumann01
Methuselah
Methuselah
aneumann01

PostSubject: Re: changes in old quests????   changes in old quests???? - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 4:39 pm

Velvet wrote:
is there any point in going back to jimmy reed after you have met akeem?

No not really. Unless he has research books, Akeem doesn't. I don't pay attention. I don't research period. LOL He shouldn't have anything more to offer except if you have a really high persuasion feat, you can get him to spill his guts verbally. He might know a little more about that murder on the pier than he lets on. Wink
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: changes in old quests????   changes in old quests???? - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:01 am

@ saulot
er...
that... throll, thingie, i'm affraid it went over my head...

@ aneumann01
Quote :
He might know a little more about that murder on the pier than he lets on.
thank you, that was mighty useful...
not really...
i tend to artificially raise my persuasion before starting to play, if memory serves i already got from him all that he had to give....
Back to top Go down
aneumann01
Methuselah
Methuselah
aneumann01

PostSubject: Re: changes in old quests????   changes in old quests???? - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:00 am

Velvet wrote:
@ saulot
er...
that... throll, thingie, i'm affraid it went over my head...

@ aneumann01
Quote :
He might know a little more about that murder on the pier than he lets on.
thank you, that was mighty useful...
not really...
i tend to artificially raise my persuasion before starting to play, if memory serves i already got from him all that he had to give....

Artificially raise you persuasion? I see. I only spend xp I actually earned through the game so it takes me a while to "raise my persuasion." That's why I usually have to go back to Reed after while to talk to him more. Instead of asking questions that yield unsatisfactory answers maybe you could just play the game and answer your own questions. XD
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: changes in old quests????   changes in old quests???? - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:10 am

See see !

Thanks XD

Seriously cheating for stats should only be used if you're beta testing and/or if you know the game well enough.
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: changes in old quests????   changes in old quests???? - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:09 pm

Or if that's what makes you enjoy the game the most.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: changes in old quests????   changes in old quests???? - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:26 pm

be prepared...
i know it and yet not that much....
and the notion of balanced game... i don't need it to be all that challenging to enjoy it, i guess that is the way i like to play it indeed...

oh and i just might do it, at that...
the return to jimmy reed to see if it's still worth it, that is...
and to confirm if i've wrung everything from him i could...

come to think of it...
when playing AD&D games, i used to annotate any and all merchandise any merchant had on stock, to organize shopping lists and stuff like that...

(oops and then i started cheating to get enough money to buy everything that particular merchant had on stock the first time i met him....)

i guess i do like to cheat when it comes to playing....

but then....
someone said something like...
magicians are those who found the cheat codes for reality...
or some such....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: changes in old quests????   changes in old quests???? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

changes in old quests????
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next