Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beta Testing TFN 1.2 Sign Up

Go down 
+5
Childe of Malkav
ThePhilosopher
Karavolos
Feral
Claudia
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

Beta Testing TFN 1.2 Sign Up - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Testing TFN 1.2 Sign Up   Beta Testing TFN 1.2 Sign Up - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 12:30 pm

Anarch ending works fine, but LaCorix's bodygaurds Evan and Garret were using the female Setite model. So did the other Ventrue in the final level of LaCroix tower, before you run into the sheriff.
Back to top Go down
SaulottheGentle
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
SaulottheGentle

PostSubject: Re: Beta Testing TFN 1.2 Sign Up   Beta Testing TFN 1.2 Sign Up - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 1:06 pm

Lacroix you traitorous pervert you~
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Beta Testing TFN 1.2 Sign Up   Beta Testing TFN 1.2 Sign Up - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 2:22 pm

Dragatus wrote:
La Croix ending works properly for the Samedi. Still need to test Anarch and autarkis endings.

Good to know, thanks! I'm going to race through TFN 1.2 so I can see if the Ming Xiao ending is broke for other clans too.
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Beta Testing TFN 1.2 Sign Up   Beta Testing TFN 1.2 Sign Up - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 3:46 pm

Don't forget to fix the wrong model issue.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Beta Testing TFN 1.2 Sign Up   Beta Testing TFN 1.2 Sign Up - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 5:09 pm

Dragatus wrote:
Don't forget to fix the wrong model issue.

Strange how it got broken, it wasn't touched.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Beta Testing TFN 1.2 Sign Up   Beta Testing TFN 1.2 Sign Up - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 2:54 pm

Dragatus wrote:
Anarch ending works fine, but LaCorix's bodygaurds Evan and Garret were using the female Setite model. So did the other Ventrue in the final level of LaCroix tower, before you run into the sheriff.

That's bizarre because I can't recreate the issue. Evan and Garret use the stakers model and the other models upstairs are SWAT guys, never the female Setite model. I jumped to the map and it was fine so I opened up the map and never is there a female Setite model listed anywhere.  scratch scratch 
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Beta Testing TFN 1.2 Sign Up   Beta Testing TFN 1.2 Sign Up - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 7:34 am

I am a horrible person, I've reached another Bloodlines burnout and my promises of making more posts as I advance in the game have gone unfulfilled. Sorry man Sad 
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Beta Testing TFN 1.2 Sign Up   Beta Testing TFN 1.2 Sign Up - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:00 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Dragatus wrote:

That's bizarre because I can't recreate the issue. Evan and Garret use the stakers model and the other models upstairs are SWAT guys, never the female Setite model. I jumped to the map and it was fine so I opened up the map and never is there a female Setite model listed anywhere.  scratch scratch 
Hm, the original map has some female Ventrue (Setite) on that level. But I'm quite sure they have already been removed for TFN 1.1.
Dragatus, when you talk about other Ventrue, maybe there has been a download issue, or installation problem, so your game uses the original tower map?
Zer0, maybe you should also check the upload version, if the problem has crept in there.

geek
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Beta Testing TFN 1.2 Sign Up   Beta Testing TFN 1.2 Sign Up - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:38 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
Zer0, maybe you should also check the upload version, if the problem has crept in there.

geek

I checked it out and it appears clean. You're correct, I removed those models in TFN 1.1 and they haven't been back since.

Karavolos wrote:
I am a horrible person, I've reached another Bloodlines burnout and my promises of making more posts as I advance in the game have gone unfulfilled. Sorry man Sad 

You're fired!! Give me back those plastic fangs you wear, you don't deserve them!  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Karavolos
megalomaniac
Karavolos

PostSubject: Re: Beta Testing TFN 1.2 Sign Up   Beta Testing TFN 1.2 Sign Up - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:46 pm

Not the plastic fangs, I've grown attached to them Razz
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Beta Testing TFN 1.2 Sign Up   Beta Testing TFN 1.2 Sign Up - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:49 pm

I downloaded TFN 1.1 from ModDB and then used the upgrade patch Zer0 provided. The folder was a clean isntall with just the official 1.2 patch.

Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Beta Testing TFN 1.2 Sign Up   Beta Testing TFN 1.2 Sign Up - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:56 pm

Dragatus wrote:
I downloaded TFN 1.1 from ModDB and then used the upgrade patch Zer0 provided. The folder was a clean isntall with just the official 1.2 patch.

Strrraaaannnggeeee. Those models don't even exist in the map file.
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Beta Testing TFN 1.2 Sign Up   Beta Testing TFN 1.2 Sign Up - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 4:01 pm

I don't know. Maybe something did go wrong with my installation like Malkav suggested. scratch 

Maybe I'll try replaying the ending again. In any case, the new stuff seems to work. Only the Kue-Jin ending is broken, but nobody ever picks that anyway. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sezneg
Neonate
Neonate

PostSubject: Re: Beta Testing TFN 1.2 Sign Up   Beta Testing TFN 1.2 Sign Up - Page 3 EmptyMon May 26, 2014 10:59 pm

Still taking test subjects?

Just built a new computer, and difficult Sami sounds like my kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
Dragatus
Caine
Caine
Dragatus

PostSubject: Re: Beta Testing TFN 1.2 Sign Up   Beta Testing TFN 1.2 Sign Up - Page 3 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 3:52 pm

No, the TFN 1.2 test phase is over. It's been released to the public.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Beta Testing TFN 1.2 Sign Up   Beta Testing TFN 1.2 Sign Up - Page 3 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 8:37 pm

Sezneg wrote:
Still taking test subjects?

Of course. Just come to my lab, ring the bell, and ask for Igor.
Spoiler:

geek 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beta Testing TFN 1.2 Sign Up   Beta Testing TFN 1.2 Sign Up - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beta Testing TFN 1.2 Sign Up
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3