Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Dark topic for the Darkroom

Go down 
+6
Claudia
Jad.3
Childe of Malkav
Feral
Zer0Morph
Eliza
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

A Dark topic for the Darkroom Empty
PostSubject: A Dark topic for the Darkroom   A Dark topic for the Darkroom EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 4:35 pm

So yesterday I went to the Maxofacial Surgery doctor to have my last wisdom tooth pulled. They put me in the chair and got me high as a kite with nitrous oxide gas. The doctor began tugging on my tooth and I was like, whoa buddy, this is weird. Then all the sudden "POP" and my tooth came flying out of my mouth and landed on my t-shirt. They picked the tooth up and started cleaning my shirt with peroxide, lol. It was SOOO gross.

I'm home now, recovering. I'm not supposed to talk so I've just been playing video games and eating pudding. I feel pretty ok except for the pain in the empty socket. The bleeding wasn't too bad but I got nauseous when I looked and saw that huge empty bloody hole in the back of my mouth. I'm so glad it was my last wisdom tooth, never again do I have to go through this! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: A Dark topic for the Darkroom   A Dark topic for the Darkroom EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 6:32 pm

So the last of your wisdom is gone and left a bloody big hole. That's called senility, isn't it? lol! 

Btw, which colour was your tshirt before and after the peroxide?
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: A Dark topic for the Darkroom   A Dark topic for the Darkroom EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 7:08 pm

I hope you will get better soon, Zer0.

@Malkav: I love your abrasive sense of humor, you know.
Back to top Go down
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

PostSubject: Re: A Dark topic for the Darkroom   A Dark topic for the Darkroom EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 3:26 am

Childe forgot his signature again . . .
methinks he be the one going senile.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: A Dark topic for the Darkroom   A Dark topic for the Darkroom EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 6:17 am

malak wrote:
Methinks there be a childe in need of learning manners...
What do you prefer -- sunbath or lobotomy?

Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: A Dark topic for the Darkroom   A Dark topic for the Darkroom EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 3:06 pm

LOL you guys are funny. My shirt actually survived, it was kind've a cream color before AND after.

Thanks for the get wells, it's hard to eat and food falls into the hole so I have to squirt a tube back there to flush it out. Eeeww
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: A Dark topic for the Darkroom   A Dark topic for the Darkroom EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 3:37 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:
malak wrote:

Twisted Evil 

Tossing to a pit with a wild animal?

*wags and salivates*

@Zer0: At least you have a bit of blood on your diet. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: A Dark topic for the Darkroom   A Dark topic for the Darkroom EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 3:39 pm

Get well soon, and try some pureed baby food if you get sick of the pudding. I ate that when I got a dental brace and couldn't chew, though I don't know if what you have in America is quite as tasty as what we have in Germany. Smile
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: A Dark topic for the Darkroom   A Dark topic for the Darkroom EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 3:56 pm

Eliza wrote:
I don't know if what you have in America is quite as tasty as what we have in Germany. Smile

It's certainly more caloric.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: A Dark topic for the Darkroom   A Dark topic for the Darkroom EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 4:08 pm

Feral wrote:
Childe of Malkav wrote:
malak wrote:

Twisted Evil 

Tossing to a pit with a wild animal?

*wags and salivates*
A pit? You wouldn't like that. He can't run very far there and I know you like fast food...
Better use my minefield lawn. Very well fenced off, lots of wide space, and some interesting landscape features for playing hide and seek. Your Fortitude is still up to speed, right?

geek

Last edited by Childe of Malkav on Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: A Dark topic for the Darkroom   A Dark topic for the Darkroom EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 4:12 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
Eliza wrote:
I don't know if what you have in America is quite as tasty as what we have in Germany. Smile

It's certainly more caloric.

Poking like a pro! I am proud of you, Philo.

Childe of Malkav wrote:

A pit? You wouldn't like that. He can't run very far there and I know you like fast food...
Better use my minefieldlawn. Very well fenced off, lots of wide space, and some interesting landscape features for playing hide and seek. Your Fortitude is still up to speed, right?

You mean like a walled garden? Bring it on!!!

*runs in circles whining excitedly*
*stops abruptly*

Wait, my Fortitude? Where does it come into play? Suspect 
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: A Dark topic for the Darkroom   A Dark topic for the Darkroom EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 4:25 pm

Feral wrote:
...Wait, my Fortitude? Where does it come into play? Suspect 
You will know when you add to the landscape features... Twisted Evil 

geek 
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: A Dark topic for the Darkroom   A Dark topic for the Darkroom EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 4:28 pm

Eliza wrote:

Thanks Eliza! I'm sure whatever we have in the United States is 5x more loaded with sugar. American food is made with sugar, fat, and processed chemicals, even our "all natural" stuff. Dis is why Americans are dying of cancer and heart disease from age 20-40 now days. I guess this is the government's way of population control.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: A Dark topic for the Darkroom   A Dark topic for the Darkroom EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 4:34 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Eliza wrote:

Thanks Eliza! I'm sure whatever we have in the United States is 5x more loaded with sugar. American food is made with sugar, fat, and processed chemicals, even our "all natural" stuff. Dis is why Americans are dying of cancer and heart disease from age 20-40 now days. I guess this is the government's way of population control.
If you want to know about population control and the need for it, see if you can get a copy of "Soylent Green" Twisted Evil 

geek 
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: A Dark topic for the Darkroom   A Dark topic for the Darkroom EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 2:57 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Eliza wrote:

Well, if all else fails, grab a mixer and put some fruit and milk in there. A sliced banana with milk was very stuffing for me, and you don't have the problem of added sugars and whatnot. Except the stuff that's already in the banana, I guess, but that's an entirely different can of worms.  Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: A Dark topic for the Darkroom   A Dark topic for the Darkroom EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 5:32 pm

Eliza wrote:
I guess, but that's an entirely different can of worms.  Rolling Eyes

Maybe I could just eat a can of worms, they're soft right?  scratch 
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: A Dark topic for the Darkroom   A Dark topic for the Darkroom EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 6:11 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Eliza wrote:

It could be funny if they tickle your tonsils. Smile 
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: A Dark topic for the Darkroom   A Dark topic for the Darkroom EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 7:53 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Eliza wrote:

It's also glorious protein for gym gains.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: A Dark topic for the Darkroom   A Dark topic for the Darkroom EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 4:53 am

Zer0Morph wrote:
Eliza wrote:

The worms yes. But the rest of klingon quisine tends to be a bit heavy on the stomach, if you're not used to it. And remember, Gagh must be washed down with a bottle of bloodwine. So don't do it before driving a car or modding bloodlines.drunken 

geek 
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: A Dark topic for the Darkroom   A Dark topic for the Darkroom EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 10:55 am

I loled. American dentists are one hundred years less evolved than monkeys. Couldn't they sew up the hole? I had both my holes (fuck you) sewn up... Then after 150km of driving, when the anesthetics worn of and my hands started shaking on the steering wheel, I stopped at the nearest pharmacy to swallow up few pink friends... At least I stopped drooling on myself.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: A Dark topic for the Darkroom   A Dark topic for the Darkroom EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 12:05 pm

What jad said XD

(damnit I'm starting to agree with you a bit too much bro)

Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: A Dark topic for the Darkroom   A Dark topic for the Darkroom EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 12:17 pm

This is now a bash murica thread

Red President is Best President
A Dark topic for the Darkroom 13092058124

Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: A Dark topic for the Darkroom   A Dark topic for the Darkroom EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 12:18 pm

No seriously, healthcare in the us scares me shitless
Let alone dentistry
Back to top Go down
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

PostSubject: Re: A Dark topic for the Darkroom   A Dark topic for the Darkroom EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 3:14 pm

A malkavian offering a lobotomy? At least he's an expert on the workings of the mind. If a Fiend offered that, I would have to politely offer him my left hand as a distraction.

In terms of American health care, yeah. I think most of the problems stem from two roots: Americans refusing to allow the oligarchy to rule openly, and our eagerness to sue people.
That said, as a military member, the socialized side of American health care has its own problems, but it works better than gen pop.
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: A Dark topic for the Darkroom   A Dark topic for the Darkroom EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 5:14 am

Claudia wrote:
No seriously, healthcare in the us scares me shitless
Let alone dentistry

Yeah, me too. I still have all of my wisdom teeth, and they haven't started to peek out yet, but my dentist told me they'd have to be taken out eventually because my jaw is too small. I'm not looking forward to it. <.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Dark topic for the Darkroom   A Dark topic for the Darkroom Empty

Back to top Go down

A Dark topic for the Darkroom
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next