Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Dark topic for the Darkroom

Go down 
+6
Claudia
Jad.3
Childe of Malkav
Feral
Zer0Morph
Eliza
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

A Dark topic for the Darkroom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dark topic for the Darkroom   A Dark topic for the Darkroom - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 9:04 am

Whaaaaaat? Are you implying I misbehaved?  Sad 
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: A Dark topic for the Darkroom   A Dark topic for the Darkroom - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 9:15 am

Nooo but there are many jpegs I may show you :3
Maybe :3

When u come back sis ?

/hijacking topics is a CE TFN TCI sport
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: A Dark topic for the Darkroom   A Dark topic for the Darkroom - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 1:08 pm

Eliza wrote:
Dragatus wrote:
Zer0Morph wrote:
Europe, Poland, England, and France

That made me chuckle. Smile 

Well, 'Germany' seems to be a bad word of some kind, so Malkav and I are both 'Europeans' now.

>Implying it isn't
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: A Dark topic for the Darkroom   A Dark topic for the Darkroom - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 1:56 pm

Eliza wrote:
Dragatus wrote:
Zer0Morph wrote:

Well, 'Germany' seems to be a bad word of some kind, so Malkav and I are both 'Europeans' now.

OMG I feel SOOOO American right about now, LOLOLOLS! Rich, powerful, and ignorant as fuck!! I didn't mean to leave Germany out of the list, my fault, LOLOLS.

But yeah, Germany is so archaic and barbaric that it didn't even make the list, you're unmentionable. Germany is a word best whispered in brothels and whorehouses.  lol!
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: A Dark topic for the Darkroom   A Dark topic for the Darkroom - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 2:33 pm

Zer0Morph wrote:
Eliza wrote:
Dragatus wrote:
Zer0Morph wrote:

OMG I feel SOOOO American right about now, LOLOLOLS! Rich, powerful, and ignorant as fuck!! I didn't mean to leave Germany out of the list, my fault, LOLOLS.

But yeah, Germany is so archaic and barbaric that it didn't even make the list, you're unmentionable. Germany is a word best whispered in brothels and whorehouses.  lol!
Just let me show you...!
Once I've figured out how to build oceangoing canoes and make fire, I'll come over and hit you over the head with a club. Evil or Very Mad 

Brothels and whorehouses? So you get hot when the girl puts a collar on your neck and calls you "My german shepard!" Laughing 

Poland, England, and France are not part of Europe? Well, for England I agree. They don't even know on which side of the road you drive...

geek 
Back to top Go down
Toreador
Ancillae
Ancillae
Toreador

PostSubject: Re: A Dark topic for the Darkroom   A Dark topic for the Darkroom - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 3:14 pm

Kuei-jin.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: A Dark topic for the Darkroom   A Dark topic for the Darkroom - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 3:24 pm

Childe of Malkav wrote:

Brothels and whorehouses? So you get hot when the girl puts a collar on your neck and calls you "My german shepard!" Laughing 

Find me one where it is done by boys and I am game  Laughing 

Childe of Malkav wrote:

Poland, England, and France are not part of Europe? Well, for England I agree. They don't even know on which side of the road you drive...

geek 

Yeah, American knowledge... Geography in particular... Rolling Eyes

But we love you anyway, Zer0!
*hugs with front paws, nuzzles and and wags*
Back to top Go down
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

PostSubject: Re: A Dark topic for the Darkroom   A Dark topic for the Darkroom - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 4:39 pm

hey, the only reason Americans don't know their basic geography is most of us just assume in teh next wave of imperialism we will simply take over everything we don't run away from screaming "gay".
it's just 'future America'.
@Feral, any club in Guam will set you up, finding the one who looks male at the start of the night might take a while though . . .
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: A Dark topic for the Darkroom   A Dark topic for the Darkroom - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 6:02 pm

Guam?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: A Dark topic for the Darkroom   A Dark topic for the Darkroom - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 6:09 pm

Guantanamo
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: A Dark topic for the Darkroom   A Dark topic for the Darkroom - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 6:20 pm

Claudia wrote:
Guantanamo

My BDSM interests have limits, I am afraid...
Besides, I am rather into blond boys. Middle Eastern guys are... Well... Not too gay friendly, let's call it.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: A Dark topic for the Darkroom   A Dark topic for the Darkroom - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 9:21 pm

Toreador wrote:
Kuei-jin.
What's that supposed to mean in this context? scratch 
Claudia wrote:
Guantanamo
You mean Gulag Tanamo? That CIA torture camp on Fidel's island?

@malk. You're right there. German kids go out of their way juist to copy the latest wave of junk that floats over from the US. No matter how stupid. And at the same time they're not even able to understand the most simple and stupid sitcom on TV if it's not translated.

geek 
Back to top Go down
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

PostSubject: Re: A Dark topic for the Darkroom   A Dark topic for the Darkroom - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 10:55 pm

No, I actually meant Guam, its  a tiny territory of the US in the middle of the Pacific. Valuable for it's central location in the ocean and proximity to NOTHING ELSE AT ALL!

wait, did an American just give geography lessons?

is this a sign of Gehenna?
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: A Dark topic for the Darkroom   A Dark topic for the Darkroom - Page 3 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 12:30 am

That's definitely Gehenna bro, better hush up! LOL

So back on topic, I AM IN SO MUCH PAIN RIGHT NOW! All of the sudden my socket started throbbing and I couldn't figure out why. It's been doing so much better. Well I went in the bathroom to look at it and something white was sticking out of it. I gently ran my toothbrush over it and it moved but wouldn't come out. So I took this syringe thing they gave me to squirt water in the hole if food got in there. Sure enough, an entire piece of rice came out along with a ton of other garbage that's been sitting in there for the past few days. I wanted to vomit.

It's nice and clean now but hot damn does it hurt!! SO BAD!! I took some left over painkillers to calm it down. I guess I really gotta be careful when I eat. I kind've wish the doctor would've stitched it shut so stuff couldn't fall in there. Sad
Back to top Go down
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

PostSubject: Re: A Dark topic for the Darkroom   A Dark topic for the Darkroom - Page 3 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 12:51 am

ouch. sounds odd, but have you tried eating shaved ice? should help with swelling, clotting, and a little of the pain. plus, it will melt out.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: A Dark topic for the Darkroom   A Dark topic for the Darkroom - Page 3 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 3:48 am

I've never tried shaved ice but it sounds pretty good. After I made that post I ended up eating more rice and egg whites (I'm a bodybuilder so that's a staple in my diet) and sure enough, another piece of rice and some egg fell in there. I quickly cleaned it out with minimal pain. I guess I just need to learn to keep it clean and rinse it after every meal.

I may call the dentist to ask how long it will take for the hole to fill in. I don't want to be cleaning this thing the rest of my life.
Back to top Go down
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

PostSubject: Re: A Dark topic for the Darkroom   A Dark topic for the Darkroom - Page 3 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 4:35 am

When mine were pulled (all 4 at once) they closed up in about 2 weeks. was on a liquid diet for a day and then back to my regular southern country diet.
my wife says hers took about 5 days to close back up, hers were pulled in US Navy bootcamp, so not the best of dentists.
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: A Dark topic for the Darkroom   A Dark topic for the Darkroom - Page 3 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 6:27 am

OMG, this sounds like field surgery on a medieval war galley. Saw off the leg, and if the patient doesn't die immediately from the original wound or the "treatment", he'll probably get an infection and die of that within the next few weeks...

geek 
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: A Dark topic for the Darkroom   A Dark topic for the Darkroom - Page 3 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 2:07 pm

malak wrote:
No, I actually meant Guam, its  a tiny territory of the US in the middle of the Pacific. Valuable for it's central location in the ocean and proximity to NOTHING ELSE AT ALL!

wait, did an American just give geography lessons?

is this a sign of Gehenna?

So how does it relate to PetPlay? Any gay clubs there?  Suspect 

@Zero: Sorry to hear you are in pain again... I guess you have to rinse the hole after you eat...

For any further dental needs come to Poland. Our doctors are cheap and noticed the end of Dark Medieval period a couple centuries ago... Unlike their American counterparts, it seems. Here an aftercare the likes of what you received would have ended in compensation lawsuit, even despite the fact it is hard to sue.

Back to top Go down
malak
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
malak

PostSubject: Re: A Dark topic for the Darkroom   A Dark topic for the Darkroom - Page 3 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 11:32 pm

Feral wrote:

one gay 'club' and a gay dancebar, PetPlay would be an oddity, but Guam is . . . different. Trust me, show up with a collar at any club in Guam and someone will grab your leash. Also, a good fifth of the people you'll talk to there are either cross-dressing or transgender. Guam is . . . Guam. Think of a relaxed Thailand.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: A Dark topic for the Darkroom   A Dark topic for the Darkroom - Page 3 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 12:29 am

malak wrote:
Feral wrote:

one gay 'club' and a gay dancebar, PetPlay would be an oddity, but Guam is . . . different. Trust me, show up with a collar at any club in Guam and someone will grab your leash. Also, a good fifth of the people you'll talk to there are either cross-dressing or transgender. Guam is . . . Guam. Think of a relaxed Thailand.

I'm thinking I may cancel my flight to Guam now.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: A Dark topic for the Darkroom   A Dark topic for the Darkroom - Page 3 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 3:55 am

/my bad

*le shrug*

Anyway imma never get healthcare in the US :3
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: A Dark topic for the Darkroom   A Dark topic for the Darkroom - Page 3 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 5:57 am

Zer0Morph wrote:
malak wrote:
Feral wrote:

I'm thinking I may cancel my flight to Guam now.

Why?  Shocked 

lol! lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: A Dark topic for the Darkroom   A Dark topic for the Darkroom - Page 3 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 6:41 am

Feral take your faggotry elsewhere, least you cover the room with pink glitter and lube.
While you're at it, take away your furry fetish too.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: A Dark topic for the Darkroom   A Dark topic for the Darkroom - Page 3 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 1:02 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
Feral take your faggotry elsewhere, least you cover the room with pink glitter and lube.
While you're at it, take away your furry fetish too.

Ah dearest Philo, it is 2010's! Why to be so prejudiced? Brazil is not so much in the Macho Belt, is it?

Besides, I don't like pink. I am into black.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Dark topic for the Darkroom   A Dark topic for the Darkroom - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Dark topic for the Darkroom
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next