Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Countdown to Public Release!

Go down 
+21
UncleCruncle
FallenRaven
YamiRaziel
Maxus Corvin
Nosferatu's Childe
Ringo
iamnuff
OuiYepp
simison
Eliza
Jad.3
Claudia
Feral
Tuishimi
Ahriman
8people
Nezumi
Shalun
Childe of Malkav
Sio
Zer0Morph
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
iamnuff
Ancillae
Ancillae
iamnuff

Countdown to Public Release! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Public Release!   Countdown to Public Release! - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 5:24 pm

shame its a closed beta, i would have liked to help out with the testing, no that i know anything about programming, but i might have spotted a couple of bugs, ah well, the testers had already been picked by the time i signed up here,

you snooze you loose i guess.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Public Release!   Countdown to Public Release! - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:05 pm

Celsius wrote:
Baali are a fucking sick clan, I read their clanbook.

Can't wait to play them Very Happy

EDIT forgot I can, but without a reskin it ain't the same

I forgot you were on the original Beta testing team back in December. You're going to flip out at how much we've done with TFN since then, not even close to the same game. And yes, with the Baali reskin, they are just sick to play. The little cut scenes where you get to see him up close with the eyes and veins, is just amazing at 1280x1024.

Tuishimi wrote:
...good to see all the niggling things being caught by these guys (and gals). By the time we get the game, it will be polished. Smile

Yeah man, these 5 have been killing these bugs. They've even been reporting stuff that aren't even bugs at all, but have got me thinking "You know, there's probably a better way to work this" and I've made it more user friendly. Other issues were just nasty ol' broken bugs. It will be very polished by the time you play it later this month.

iamnuff wrote:
shame its a closed beta, i would have liked to help out with the testing, no that i know anything about programming, but i might have spotted a couple of bugs, ah well, the testers had already been picked by the time i signed up here,

you snooze you loose i guess.

Nuff,

Sorry about that man. TFN is so dear to me that I only trusted it to those who have been here as loyal TCI members for a very long time. Those who log in everyday as active members who have Beta tested and proven they will work real hard for players like you. I wanted the best of the best and I think I got it. I knew these guys would bring everyone a smooth polished experience for TFN's debut!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
iamnuff
Ancillae
Ancillae
iamnuff

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Public Release!   Countdown to Public Release! - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:15 pm

i do get that this it a "closed beta" i don't want you to think i'm just whining hoping you change your mind or anything, but i really don't understand your reasoning.

what does trust have to do with anything? i know i would probs miss a lot of bugs or whatever because i lack exp and i might not work as hard as the other tester, but is not like i can make the game MORE bugged is it? and there is always the chance that a extra pair of eyes would spot something the others didnt.

still, you're the boss

edit: (third time i almost typed testes instead on testers Crying or Very sad )

edit2: does anyone else think my the blood-drop over my profile pic looks like hes wearing a wizards hat? or on fire,

Last edited by iamnuff on Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:16 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spellcheck)
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Public Release!   Countdown to Public Release! - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 9:26 pm

Oh I wasn't trying to alienate you man, in fact my reasoning is that I want the maximum number of people to play TFN for the first time bug free, otherwise I would've had an open beta with 20+ sign ups. Smile

And yes, I like the bloody wizard hat, HAHA! geek
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Public Release!   Countdown to Public Release! - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 9:54 pm

Or is it a crazy, anti-gravity, blood-red super hairdo?
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Sio
iamnuff
Ancillae
Ancillae
iamnuff

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Public Release!   Countdown to Public Release! - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 4:45 am

well, like i said, your the boss, boss.

--
about the blood:

you mean like some sort of "blood super saiyan"?

now i think it looks like a dunce cap

or this perhaps? santa
Back to top Go down
Nosferatu's Childe
Elder
Elder
Nosferatu's Childe

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Public Release!   Countdown to Public Release! - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 4:16 pm

iamnuff wrote:
edit2: does anyone else think my the blood-drop over my profile pic looks like hes wearing a wizards hat? or on fire,

actually the way he leans it looks like a blood horn lol!
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Public Release!   Countdown to Public Release! - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 6:31 pm

iamnuff wrote:
Quote :
edit2: does anyone else think my the blood-drop over my profile pic looks like hes wearing a wizards hat? or on fire

That is the mythical 'Bloodfyre', which burns over the heads of certain vampires on the eve of Beltain and Samhain. These are the vampires who have, during the previous year, killed during feeding. And thus it was that the ancient Celts could tell which vampires should be burned in the Wicker Man during that season's celebration... if they can manage it.
Back to top Go down
iamnuff
Ancillae
Ancillae
iamnuff

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Public Release!   Countdown to Public Release! - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 6:38 pm

PGM1961 wrote:
iamnuff wrote:
Quote :
edit2: does anyone else think my the blood-drop over my profile pic looks like hes wearing a wizards hat? or on fire

That is the mythical 'Bloodfyre', which burns over the heads of certain vampires on the eve of Beltain and Samhain. These are the vampires who have, during the previous year, killed during feeding. And thus it was that the ancient Celts could tell which vampires should be burned in the Wicker Man during that season's celebration... if they can manage it.

yeah? well you have more of them than me, so Neah! tongue
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Public Release!   Countdown to Public Release! - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 7:16 pm

PGM1961 wrote:
iamnuff wrote:
Quote :

What the fuck am i reading
Back to top Go down
PGM1961
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
PGM1961

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Public Release!   Countdown to Public Release! - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 7:48 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
What the fuck am i reading

If White Wolf could pull stuff out of their ass, then so can I. Very Happy

iamnuff wrote:
yeah? well you have more of them than me, so Neah! tongue

They haven't caught me yet. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sio
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Sio

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Public Release!   Countdown to Public Release! - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 9:05 pm

I thought it was pretty kewl. geek
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Sio
8people
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
8people

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Public Release!   Countdown to Public Release! - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 6:19 am

Beltaine is a fortnight away tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Public Release!   Countdown to Public Release! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Countdown to Public Release!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5