Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Countdown to Public Release!

Go down 
+21
UncleCruncle
FallenRaven
YamiRaziel
Maxus Corvin
Nosferatu's Childe
Ringo
iamnuff
OuiYepp
simison
Eliza
Jad.3
Claudia
Feral
Tuishimi
Ahriman
8people
Nezumi
Shalun
Childe of Malkav
Sio
Zer0Morph
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxus Corvin
Methuselah
Methuselah
Maxus Corvin

Countdown to Public Release! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Public Release!   Countdown to Public Release! - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 2:38 pm

I was expecting that "These, are the Final Nights" line to be in the trailer. Even so, it still looks like the original trailers for Bloodlines. In some ways, at least.

That reminds me...if only some of those more visceral sounds from that trailer where still around...
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Public Release!   Countdown to Public Release! - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 4:35 pm

There's no Homer Simpson, why is the video banned, then?
Very Happy
Awesome trailer, btw!
Back to top Go down
YamiRaziel
Methuselah
Methuselah
YamiRaziel

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Public Release!   Countdown to Public Release! - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 6:16 pm

To quote Barny Stinson from "How I Met Your Mother":
This is gonna be LEGEN.... wait for it ...... DARY!!!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitistreviewer.com/
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Public Release!   Countdown to Public Release! - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 6:31 pm

HAHA!! I sure do love the members of this board! I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
FallenRaven
Ancillae
Ancillae
FallenRaven

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Public Release!   Countdown to Public Release! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 2:55 am

epic is all i can say

btw it works fine in sweden but there are youtube videos that don't work(forbiden stuff)
Back to top Go down
8people
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
8people

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Public Release!   Countdown to Public Release! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:33 am

I actually dreamt about TFN last night Shocked
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Public Release!   Countdown to Public Release! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:51 am

8people wrote:

Really?!?! That's awesome! And TFN dreamt about you too! cheers
Back to top Go down
Childe of Malkav
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Childe of Malkav

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Public Release!   Countdown to Public Release! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 8:43 am

8people wrote:
So it was The Final Nightmare? Twisted Evil

- geek
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Public Release!   Countdown to Public Release! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:21 am

Childe of Malkav wrote:
8people wrote:
So it was The Final Nightmare? Twisted Evil

- geek

lol! Malkav, you made my day. And screwed Philosophers, cause he ceased to like Malk banter. Odd, considering he is a psychologist to be... Laughing
Back to top Go down
8people
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
8people

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Public Release!   Countdown to Public Release! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:09 am

Lol, hardly a nightmare, was an odd dream but considering the drugs I've been put on that's been the norm for some time now Laughing

Was actually *in* the game, not playing it, was pretty awesome. Deviated from the game in the end but I've had plenty of people telling me off for having overly elaborate dreams in the first place. study
Back to top Go down
iamnuff
Ancillae
Ancillae
iamnuff

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Public Release!   Countdown to Public Release! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:11 am

8people wrote:
Lol, hardly a nightmare, was an odd dream but considering the drugs I've been put on that's been the norm for some time now Laughing

Was actually *in* the game, not playing it, was pretty awesome. Deviated from the game in the end but I've had plenty of people telling me off for having overly elaborate dreams in the first place. study

only dream i ever remember having had me being thrown at a wall made of velcro.

fun times Smile
Back to top Go down
UncleCruncle
Ancillae
Ancillae
UncleCruncle

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Public Release!   Countdown to Public Release! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 10:28 am

"Fangtastic" work Zero, the trailer says it all about this awesome mod, my blood sugar level has been raised over watching this again and again.

I notice there is some color loss with the logo, is it how you wanted, maybe I could help somehow?
Back to top Go down
ThePhilosopher
Caine
Caine
ThePhilosopher

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Public Release!   Countdown to Public Release! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 1:32 pm

I've come when i've heard my holy name beign spoken, but i'm no psychologist to be, so it must be someone else.
Who dares to imitate my holy name?

In related news, the movie is simply awesome.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Public Release!   Countdown to Public Release! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:29 pm

UncleCruncle wrote:
I notice there is some color loss with the logo, is it how you wanted, maybe I could help somehow?

Thanks man, I've been spamming your logo everywhere, I'm lovin it!

Color loss? Oh yeah, it appeared almost too saturated with color in the initial video so I toned it down in photoshop, but only by a little. Does it look bad? I've noticed it depends on who's monitor you watch it on.
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Public Release!   Countdown to Public Release! - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 6:05 pm

ThePhilosopher wrote:
I've come when i've heard my holy name beign spoken, but i'm no psychologist to be, so it must be someone else.
Who dares to imitate my holy name?

In related news, the movie is simply awesome.

lol! Philosopher, I love your attitude, do you know that? My holy name beaing spoken, my arse. Laughing Wait, a holy name? So you aren't a Baali? Shocked
Seriously, by your posts I would say you may be a good material for a shrink, with that analitical bent. But thats your choice and your buissness, of course.

And indeed, I liked the trailer too.
Back to top Go down
TheUnbeholden
Fledgling
Fledgling
TheUnbeholden

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Public Release!   Countdown to Public Release! - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 2:58 am

I read the features list and it said the following

"These 7 clans will replace the original Camarilla clans from vanilla Bloodlines."
on the 'clans' part of the features list on moddb.

I hope this isn't true. I want to be able to play as any of the original clans.
And you are technically speaking adding 3 new clans and 4 new bloodlines.
Removing the 7 clans to add new ones is a real shame seeing as this mod adds alot to the game aside from just new clans and discplines.
I would think perfecting VTM:B is far better then replacing a fundamental part of it.
If there is any way around this I would very much appreciate this and I would imagine others to.

regards TheUnbeholden
Back to top Go down
8people
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
8people

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Public Release!   Countdown to Public Release! - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 4:02 am

The seven clans are replaced. If you want to play the original clans there is Camarilla Edition maintained and updated by Childe of Malkav.

If you wish to perfect Bloodlines yourself there is a modding tutorial and a list of tools you need available via PlanetVampire.
Back to top Go down
iamnuff
Ancillae
Ancillae
iamnuff

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Public Release!   Countdown to Public Release! - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 5:17 am

well, im a little torn, i dont want to be swapping between TFN and CE but i REALLY like playing as a malk. on the oher hand some of these new clans sound awesome
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Public Release!   Countdown to Public Release! - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 7:05 am

I will miss Gangrel. But playing as Baali, Osebo, Assamite ( Have you heard about M. Strauss, late Tremere Regent? Tragic. He, he... ), Salubri, well, more than makes for it. Not to mention new Disciplines.
I will love to play as Setite and revel in debuchery, spreading corruption to the far corners of Earth, and corrupting the Earth itself for the Dark Master...
Ooops, I think I should go back to my forest, seems I hang out with civilised crowd a little to much lol!
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Public Release!   Countdown to Public Release! - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:22 am

TheUnbeholden wrote:
I read the features list and it said the following

"These 7 clans will replace the original Camarilla clans from vanilla Bloodlines."
on the 'clans' part of the features list on moddb.

I hope this isn't true. I want to be able to play as any of the original clans.
And you are technically speaking adding 3 new clans and 4 new bloodlines.
Removing the 7 clans to add new ones is a real shame seeing as this mod adds alot to the game aside from just new clans and discplines.
I would think perfecting VTM:B is far better then replacing a fundamental part of it.
If there is any way around this I would very much appreciate this and I would imagine others to.

It is true that we replaced the original 7 clans for these new 7 clans (or bloodlines if you want to be nitpicky). If we could’ve kept the original 7 and added these new 7 then believe me, we would’ve done that, but due to engine/technical limitations this couldn’t be done. The nice thing is that if you want to play as the original 7 clans you still can, keeping the changes made with the Camarilla Edition mods.

You are right that TFN does change a lot besides just the new clans and disciplines but there isn’t much I can do for that. I think you can still get a lot of enjoyment out of these 7 new clans while enjoying the new changes too. However if these new clans don’t interest you then there is always CE to play.

iamnuff wrote:
well, im a little torn, i dont want to be swapping between TFN and CE but i REALLY like playing as a malk. on the oher hand some of these new clans sound awesome

Did you know that you can have 2 different copies of Bloodlines on your computer at one time? You can have one with the Camarilla Edition mod installed, and one with The Final Nights mod installed. Then you can create a shortcut from each one to your desktop, and rename them “CE” and “TFN” respectively. That way you can have access to all 14 clans and can switch back and forth freely. I plan on doing that once I sit down and get to actually play these. I can’t wait to see what Childe has done with his Email College and other various changes. It will be fun to play the original 7 clans again, it’s been over a year since I’ve even seen CE.
Back to top Go down
iamnuff
Ancillae
Ancillae
iamnuff

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Public Release!   Countdown to Public Release! - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:24 am

yeah but im not sure how to do that, i read a post detailing it but when i tried to follow it i screwed up.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Public Release!   Countdown to Public Release! - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:11 am

iamnuff wrote:
yeah but im not sure how to do that, i read a post detailing it but when i tried to follow it i screwed up.

I'll see if I can make a nice tutorial with pictures n stuff to help out with that. Where did you see this post? I can't find it.
Back to top Go down
iamnuff
Ancillae
Ancillae
iamnuff

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Public Release!   Countdown to Public Release! - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:12 am

modding tips i think
Back to top Go down
Celsius
Ancillae
Ancillae

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Public Release!   Countdown to Public Release! - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 6:26 pm

Baali are a fucking sick clan, I read their clanbook.

Can't wait to play them Very Happy

EDIT forgot I can, but without a reskin it ain't the same
Back to top Go down
Tuishimi
Elder
Elder
Tuishimi

PostSubject: Love the BETA TESTING thread...   Countdown to Public Release! - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 4:54 pm

...good to see all the niggling things being caught by these guys (and gals). By the time we get the game, it will be polished. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Public Release!   Countdown to Public Release! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Countdown to Public Release!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next