Team Camarilla International Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Camarilla International Official Forum

This is the official forum for Team Camarilla International: The Bloodlines Developers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Countdown to Public Release!

Go down 
+21
UncleCruncle
FallenRaven
YamiRaziel
Maxus Corvin
Nosferatu's Childe
Ringo
iamnuff
OuiYepp
simison
Eliza
Jad.3
Claudia
Feral
Tuishimi
Ahriman
8people
Nezumi
Shalun
Childe of Malkav
Sio
Zer0Morph
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

Countdown to Public Release! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Public Release!   Countdown to Public Release! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 3:54 pm

Oh, look, my great great great great great grand childe is testing! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Public Release!   Countdown to Public Release! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 3:55 pm

Don't worry about the Female Baali, it's not like women were useful for the Baali Wink
Good luck with working on BG's skinning Smile
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Public Release!   Countdown to Public Release! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 3:59 pm

Jad.3 wrote:

Damnit! I remember typing in 9 but thought I switched it back to 3. Ok I just updated your name to be 3, sorry Jad!

Yeah guys, I'm super pumped. If I get that damn trailer to work then it should attract many more zealots! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Public Release!   Countdown to Public Release! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 4:03 pm

Claudia wrote:
Don't worry about the Female Baali, it's not like women were useful for the Baali Wink
Good luck with working on BG's skinning Smile
Mary the Black, Constantinople by Night.

Zer0Morph wrote:
Jad.3 wrote:

Damnit! I remember typing in 9 but thought I switched it back to 3. Ok I just updated your name to be 3, sorry Jad!
A stamp doesn't change the letter Wink
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Public Release!   Countdown to Public Release! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 4:04 pm

Yeah like Fatima the Assamite, but they're "few" and noticable... Like Anatole the Malkavian with True Faith, he doesn't represent the rest of his clan :p
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Public Release!   Countdown to Public Release! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 4:12 pm

Not worth noticing, not worth existing. They're there... Well, Nergal is only one, but they're there Cool
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Public Release!   Countdown to Public Release! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 4:15 pm

Jad.3 wrote:

A stamp doesn't change the letter Wink

HAHA, this is why I wanted you on the team!

Jad and Claudia are back at it again, you two need to get a room! I love you lol!
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Public Release!   Countdown to Public Release! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 4:15 pm

I agree Wink
Don't worry about the Female Baali for the first beta test, we're not in a hurry, right ? Smile
Back to top Go down
Jad.3
Caine
Caine
Jad.3

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Public Release!   Countdown to Public Release! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 4:16 pm

Two come in, one comes out. I like that idea.
"See" you in my morning.
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Public Release!   Countdown to Public Release! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 4:28 pm

Jad.3 wrote:
Two come in, one comes out. I like that idea.
"See" you in my morning.

You better be careful, Claudia just made Antediluvian while your still just an Elder. lol!
Back to top Go down
iamnuff
Ancillae
Ancillae
iamnuff

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Public Release!   Countdown to Public Release! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 4:57 pm

might be a stupid question, why are female Baali less useful then the men? Baali are the demon worshiper Bloodlines/clan right?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Public Release!   Countdown to Public Release! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 5:22 pm

Oh that's because as in any other clan, there are more male vampires than female vampires. Yep, in VTM, vampires are mysogines old assholes Wink
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Public Release!   Countdown to Public Release! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 11:35 am

4/5/2011 – TCI Members and Fans,

The Official TFN Video Trailer has just been released in High Definition! Follow this link to view it.
https://camarillaedition.darkbb.com/t326-the-final-nights-game-trailers

You can also view it straight from Youtube at TFN Official Trailer (HD)

More good news too!! The official release date for The Final Nights 1.0 is set for Saturday, April 30th, 2011!!

W00t! I can’t wait, how fun is this yeah?
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Public Release!   Countdown to Public Release! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 11:42 am

New trailer is awesome Wink Although I like less violent but more horror music to present it, that's just my taste :p

Gotta love the dialogues heard behind the music <3
Back to top Go down
8people
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
8people

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Public Release!   Countdown to Public Release! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 12:00 pm

Ahh, Godsmack, your worst track ever yet still somehow appropriate Laughing
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Public Release!   Countdown to Public Release! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 12:03 pm

I actually enjoy the song and think it really fits the theme. After all, the song is called “Vampires” and won several music awards back in the day. Either way, I’m real happy with the trailer.

I’m surprised you guys didn’t mention Andre’s voice at the end.
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Public Release!   Countdown to Public Release! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 12:08 pm

I did recognize it, but mentionned it only in the PM (dialogues Wink )
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Public Release!   Countdown to Public Release! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 1:10 pm

Sad

I can't view the trailer. Goddamned stupid law restrictions in Germany - most videos on YouTube are censored this way because the companies of the bands claim their copyright and, pfft, well, bye-bye video, nice try anyway.

(Same with one of the other trailers - 'forbidden' music, alas no video for me and Malkav.)

See? THIS is why Germany could go to hell and I wouldn't give a damn. I think I know how the people in China feel. Duh. Evil or Very Mad

(Zer0, can you upload the trailer somewhere else? Pretty please? YT just sucks in Germany.)
Back to top Go down
Feral
Beyond Caine
Beyond Caine
Feral

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Public Release!   Countdown to Public Release! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 1:28 pm

Eliza wrote:
Sad

I can't view the trailer. Goddamned stupid law restrictions in Germany - most videos on YouTube are censored this way because the companies of the bands claim their copyright and, pfft, well, bye-bye video, nice try anyway.

(Same with one of the other trailers - 'forbidden' music, alas no video for me and Malkav.)

See? THIS is why Germany could go to hell and I wouldn't give a damn. I think I know how the people in China feel. Duh. Evil or Very Mad

(Zer0, can you upload the trailer somewhere else? Pretty please? YT just sucks in Germany.)

Same in Poland, if that consoles you a little. Though that particular one works in here. And it is greeeat! I cant wait to Beta test! Andrei's voice in the end... Pure, undilluted, evil genius...
Back to top Go down
8people
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
8people

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Public Release!   Countdown to Public Release! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 1:36 pm

Yes, Zer0, but with the whole discography it's probably the worst song out of the whole batch - I am a fan of the band, it wasn't a criticism to you.
Back to top Go down
Nosferatu's Childe
Elder
Elder
Nosferatu's Childe

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Public Release!   Countdown to Public Release! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 1:42 pm

Holy s#$& awsome trailer!!!! an most important, final nights is finally (notice the word game) coming, and soon too I'm so excited What a Face
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Public Release!   Countdown to Public Release! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 1:47 pm

I uploaded it for you guys to Megaupload

Clic me !
Back to top Go down
Eliza
Antediluvian
Antediluvian
Eliza

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Public Release!   Countdown to Public Release! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 2:00 pm

Claudia wrote:
I uploaded it for you guys

Whee, thanks! Very Happy

And I have to add, an awesome trailer it is! I simply can't wait to finally play TFN! bounce
Back to top Go down
Claudia
Caine
Caine
Claudia

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Public Release!   Countdown to Public Release! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 2:05 pm

You may thank me in german beer Wink
Back to top Go down
Zer0Morph
Caine
Caine
Zer0Morph

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Public Release!   Countdown to Public Release! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 2:19 pm

Eliza wrote:
Sad

I can't view the trailer. Goddamned stupid law restrictions in Germany

Looks like Claudia beat me to it. I went ahead and added a manual download link under the trailer anyways just in case others don't see this thread.

Thanks for reminding us that some countries have bans like this! Smile

Edit: I forgot to say thank you to everyone who said they enjoyed watching it. I worked on it from Friday night until Sunday night last weekend and didn't leave the house or even shower. By Sunday night I was tired, my eyes hurt, and I smelled like poo. But it was totally worth it ya? Razz

Last edited by Zer0Morph on Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to Public Release!   Countdown to Public Release! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Countdown to Public Release!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next